Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Love the Wolves. An American Wolves/Usos/Wyatts/Hardys PPV match would be money. :pimp:

I was very impressed with the Wolves. 2nd or 3rd time I've seen them now. Jeff Hardy could definitely still have a run in the WWE. Matt Hardy should not be on my television.

Nah I wouldn't really mind Matt either. Dude has been fantastic in the indies.

I was pretty much done with Matt Hardy after he dropped his V1 gimmick for Lita. I came back around when he was wearing that cast back in 09.

I've been a fan of Low-Ki since he was competing in Super 8 tournaments, but dude would be the man if he was like 6'2" 195

I didn't know Crazy Steve actually wrestled :lol:

This is my first time seeing Brian Cage. Vince would have a field day on him. He wrestles how Cena thinks he wrestles :lol: :lol:

Cage is too damn big pause

Only compared to who he's standing by. I had to look him up, him & David Otunga are in the same boat, where they look really huge until someone who really is huge is next to them. Sort of like during an Abyss promo where Billy Gunn interrupted him and he was damn near bigger and taller than Abyss :lol:

Back
Top Bottom