Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
its quite depressing to think of the days of the Attitude Era and the WWF/WCW Monday night wars compared to today's garbage. 
sick.gif

I should've stopped watching a long time ago, but the 7th grader inside me wont entertain that thought. 

its quite depressing to think of the days of the Attitude Era and the WWF/WCW Monday night wars compared to today's garbage. :x

I should've stopped watching a long time ago, but the 7th grader inside me wont entertain that thought. 

Yea everybody knows you can't recreate that era no matter how hard they've tried, but there's just so much obvious stuff they could do to make the overall product better. It's better of course than the 09-11 period, but there's still so much left to be desired from top to bottom.

Cameron's attire change is the only reason I don't mind her on my tv now

You could see a little lip coming out of her shorts, if you know what I mean, when Naomi put her in the submission hold on Raw this week. I think because of that the camera angle changed quickly to the side view up until she tapped :lol:

Brb, bout to check YouTube :lol: I may have missed the cause I was trying to figure out what the hell type of submission Naomi was going for :lol:

It was getting good then Bryan got hurt and Cesaro got pushed to the back burner for no reason. You could push Roman and Cesaro at the same time....

I'll say that these people will probably be cut:

Zack Ryder
Mark Henry
Khali
Rosa Mendes
A toss up between the following: R-Truth/ADR

Anybody gonna watch this TNA?

I think I'll be in and out of it. Big Zeke and Snitsky in these "Dixie Land" shirts :lol: :lol:

"He won't be using a name given to him from some random name generator" Oooooh Ethan :lol:

Last edited:
tna is not allowed to talk about automatic name generators with the lame names some of their wrestlers have.

need the hardys back in wwe,these wolf dudes are ight,terrible look and name tho.decent ring skills

hopefully that was a farewell match

I was very impressed with the Wolves. 2nd or 3rd time I've seen them now. Jeff Hardy could definitely still have a run in the WWE. Matt Hardy should not be on my television.

Love the Wolves. An American Wolves/Usos/Wyatts/Hardys PPV match would be money. :pimp:

I was very impressed with the Wolves. 2nd or 3rd time I've seen them now. Jeff Hardy could definitely still have a run in the WWE. Matt Hardy should not be on my television.

Nah I wouldn't really mind Matt either. Dude has been fantastic in the indies.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom