Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lmaooo at AF n na Meek idk that feeling. I had them cheat codes on that jawn when I turned the cap space off in one of them n signed all the legends lmao. Ratings thru the roof :smokin

Eva Marie and Cameron need to get cut unless they start smashing the roster... and NTWT
nerd.gif

I've been watching a ton of Dexter this summer as some of ya'll know. Which got me thinking.

What if there was a wrestler with the Dexter gimmick. I feel like Christian could do the gimmick. Some extra regular looking dude dressed in street clothes for his match with a needle of tranquilizer in his hand. Comes to the ring. The bell rings and the lights go off. Lights go back on and his opponent is in the middle of the ring wrapped in plastic wrap on a table. Christian proceeds to eliminate him.

Later on in the show, you see Christian in the rafters with a garbage bag. He disposes of the body by dumping it into the crowd.

I've been watching a ton of Dexter this summer as some of ya'll know. Which got me thinking.

What if there was a wrestler with the Dexter gimmick. I feel like Christian could do the gimmick. Some extra regular looking dude dressed in street clothes for his match with a needle of tranquilizer in his hand. Comes to the ring. The bell rings and the lights go off. Lights go back on and his opponent is in the middle of the ring wrapped in plastic wrap on a table. Christian proceeds to eliminate him.

Later on in the show, you see Christian in the rafters with a garbage bag. He disposes of the body by dumping it into the crowd.
Isnt TNA  doing a similar stalker gimmick? It was weird 
sick.gif

They should drop Christian and Rey.

I think Christian could work wonders as a trainer at NXT or even as an agent, so they should keep him around

Rey has been trying to get out of his contract for a while now to bounce over to AAA :lol:

He might have to do bring up a lawsuit to get WWE to come him loose.

Saw someone on Twitter propose the "World Elite" stable with KENTA, Zayn, Devitt, Neville and Steen.

Bring them to the main roster and let Cesaro cook with them. :smokin

Last edited:
Vince needs to cut the following people:

Santino
Christian
Ronald
Miz
Mizzark
R-Truth
Jerry Lawler
The Miz
Eva Marie (with her brothers' permission of course)
Camerroon
Vampiro
Mike Mizanin
El Toquito
Los Matadors
Owen Hart
The Gay Black Guy
The Gay Black Guy's former tag team partner
The Marine (Cena or Miz or both)

Vince needs to cut the following people:

Santino
Christian
Ronald
Miz
Mizzark
R-Truth
Jerry Lawler
The Miz
Eva Marie (with her brothers' permission of course)
Camerroon
Vampiro
Mike Mizanin
El Toquito
Los Matadors
Owen Hart
The Gay Black Guy
The Gay Black Guy's former tag team partner
The Marine (Cena or Miz or both)

Man let Titus cook :lol:

Feel the same way about Summer Rae as I do Sasha Banks....incredible body, terrible face.

Back
Top Bottom