Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Awww Shucks they have to stop booking Fandango like he's a dweeb. Just throw him and Sandow together as a directionless tag team.

Section 43 row 28! Not so bad but I want to be CLOSE lol
You wouldn't rather be able to get a clear shot of everything?

When I USED to go to WWE events at Verizon Center, I always sat in the upper bowl. But I also play on the 2K Cam in NBA 2K so I am all about seeing everything as opposed to wanting to get the "best experience."

Well one of my times I did sit close it was one of the best times for me. I was near the rail for entrances and that's when the undertaker was on smackdown so I got to see that up close. Nothing wrong with upper level I'm just happy I'm going

Well one of my times I did sit close it was one of the best times for me. I was near the rail for entrances and that's when the undertaker was on smackdown so I got to see that up close. Nothing wrong with upper level I'm just happy I'm going
God is Good 8)

WWE had me at $10 a month for all ppv's. I can't go back to ordering through time warner now
Or dealing with them crappy streams. To me, I subscribed for the PPVs, rest of the stuff is a bonus.

I could sit at a concert in some crappy seats if it's my favorite band since I'm listening to the music and vining with the homies, but a wrestling show, I can't imagine or see the purpose in terrible seats.

Yup. I haven't really used the Network to do anything but watch the PPVs...I like wrestling enough that I'm easily willing to pay $10 a month to see the PPV. Definitely a whole lot better than forking over $60 bucks to Comcast.

Anybody going to support Batista?
Talking about Guardians? Saw it on Thursday. He had some of the best lines in the movie. He delivered IMO
He really did
nthat.gif

GOAT WWE actor hands down

And with that.... here's a question/survey for the thread lol.

Rank your top 5 WWE Hollywood actors....

For me it's

1) Dave Bautista

2) Kurt Steven Angle

3) Tommy "Tiny" Lister aka Deebo

4) Dwayne The Rock Johnson

5) Steve Austin

What happens at the end of the 6 month commitment? Does the price go up? I ordered mine the Saturday before WM30 and that would make the 6 months be up in October, do they automatically renew?

Just copped some tickets to raw at the Barclay's in October, had a blast last time can't wait.I suggest all you dudes go to a live show asap.

Back
Top Bottom