Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So rumor has it the first person Brock will defend the title against will be cesaro. Don't know how true that is

Last edited:
HatefulFrigidFirecrest.gif

DistantOrderlyBonobo.gif

watching the edge beyond the ring piece, really forgot how much of an impact this dude had man. bringing back many childhood memories.

^ check out the two matches that follow Suzuki/Styles on Day 7, Katsuyori Shibata vs. Yuji Nagata and Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Tomohiro Ishii. Haven't seen them yet, but I heard good things.

Just fired up Shibata/Nagata match..And it reminded me of 2 questions I was going to ask those that frequently watch Japanese matches..

1. What is your opinion of the low metal guard rail they use?

2. What are you thoughts on the crowds in Japan compared to the US?..

View media item 1112294

1. What is your opinion of the low metal guard rail they use?

1. Never thought about it honestly.

2. Respect vs. Party Mode. Japanese fans are watching a sport and show appreciation to what they are seeing. They respect those athletes. You will never hear, "Boring" chants from them man. Different world over there man. . AJ discusses this thoroughly during the Podcast with James Ross.

Whoever brought up the WWE Network should be the ESPN Hub of the Wrestlign World like UFC Fight Pass was, good stuff. @4wrestling and somebody else, I forget.
 ​
Me​
 ​
All they need to do is get English Dubbed NJPW's and cop TNA, have Heyman, Dusty or JR run it and broadcast them both only on The Network​
 ​
That right there + new weekly NXT's is supplement for not being able to broadcast live RAW or Smackdowns​
 ​
Along with possibly a Network only version of "Total Knockouts" for the TNA girls, if they tryna pay for them skeezers​
 ​
Also obviously they gotta add the library of old Raw's, Smackdowns, Nitros, Thunders, ECW episodes, etc. Right now they relying on the PPV value + the library of PPV's they got (which is hard to get into without context, if someone wasn't watching in a period, how would they understand the feuds and ****)​
 ​
**** it mane I'm about to apply to the WWE them ****** be acting like they ain't got no wrinkles in they brains​

Last edited:
^ check out the two matches that follow Suzuki/Styles on Day 7, Katsuyori Shibata vs. Yuji Nagata and Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Tomohiro Ishii. Haven't seen them yet, but I heard good things.

Just fired up Shibata/Nagata match..And it reminded me of 2 questions I was going to ask those that frequently watch Japanese matches..

DC hipped me to the whole respect thing way back. I've watched a lot of NJ/AJPW matches over the years but never really understood the crowd until that was mentioned, and now that makes the matches more enjoyable. As far as the US crowds, when they're great, it's phenomenal to see, like Bryan winning, or the reactions when Brock pinned Taker, or throughout the entire HHH/Austin vs Benoit/Jericho match. But when they're bad, they are sooooo awful :lol: whether it's a flat out boring match (which is understandable), or a match where two wrestlers have been damaged badly or off tv for so long (Kidd vs Hawkins or something) (also understandable). But I loathe when crowds do those smark chants for no reason, just the "This Is Awesome" they've been killing every week.

Back
Top Bottom