Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tumblr_n9nxrdm41g1rxqftbo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n9nxrdm41g1rxqftbo3_1280.jpg

Forgot about this Orton loss as well, though he did get his win back on a No DQ match on Smackdown that year. Orton really did take a crazy amount of pins during that time :lol:

tumblr_n9n8jsTocf1ql0k28o3_250.gif
tumblr_n9n8jsTocf1ql0k28o4_250.gif

tumblr_n9n8jsTocf1ql0k28o5_250.gif
tumblr_n9n8jsTocf1ql0k28o6_250.gif

tumblr_n9n8jsTocf1ql0k28o7_250.gif
tumblr_n9n8jsTocf1ql0k28o8_250.gif

Cesaro's next theme

(profanity in the vid title so not embedding)

Last edited:
He'll be main eventing a ppv I don't see what's so bad about that. And if it does happen (most likely will) it won't be till the end if the year. Cesaro will have plenty if time to get back on track. Jerichos last day is the raw after night of champions I don't think they will drag his feud with bray past summer slam. Maybe a feud with cesaro afterwards???
unless they do that double switch that or him and bo needs to happen

:smh: if this is true...

In what has to be a horrible move, WWE Hall of Fame legend Scott Hall snubbed a child with terminal cancer at a recent autograph convention in Phoenix. According to Wrestle View on Saturday, the wrestlers in attendance were asked to sign a giant birthday card for the six-year old cancer patient and Hall was the only wrestler in attendance who refused to sign the card.

This has to come as a surprise since it was just last year that fans donated their money to help Hall get the surgery he needed to start living a more comfortable life. The fund raiser was started by Diamond Dallas Page who was working to help Hall sober up and clean up his life. After so many fans stepped up when Hall needed them, it seems to be bad karma for Hall to turn his back on a request from a six-year old cancer patient.

Wrestlers in attendance at the autograph convention included “Nature Boy” Ric Flair, Bill Goldberg, “Big Sexy” Kevin Nash, Bret “The Hit Man” Hart and Adam “Edge” Copeland. All of those wrestlers signed the card for the young cancer patient. The wrestlers also recorded some personal wishes on camera for the child.

As a matter of fact, Goldberg was so taken back and moved by the sentiment that he choked up while giving his well wishes on camera. Goldberg also offered to have the child call him to talk sometime. Also in attendance and signing the card, while taking part in the moment, were Christy Hemme, Candice Michelle, Angelina Love, Lita, Sean “X-Pac” Waltman, Maria Kanellis, Lisa Marie “Victoria” Varon, Taryn Terrell and Brooke Tessmacher.

The idea that the wrestlers were there to sign autographs really should have presented Scott Hall with no problem. With all the WWE superstar has been through, and to see his fans remain by his side, this is just a poor attitude for Hall to take. The word is that a lot of his peers at the event were not happy with his refusal to sign the card.

Credit to examiner.com

Won't get on Hall too much because who knows how his mind state was that day, but that was a very poor decision. He should've signed the card.

I don't wanna believe that :x . Especially after Hall has been through, and the fact that both Nash/X-Pac signed the card as well; you would think them two especially have influence over Scott.

I thought that was reported a few days ago. Obviously the big issue is not signing the card for the kid with terminal cancer...but on the other hand, karma is a...you know what especially after his recent kickstarters/indygogo for his surgery expenses.

I been watching Countdown on the network all day. The ones that kind of stuck out to me (they all did) were the greatest faction and trash talkers. I think these shows are fan voted but man...how could you choose DX over the Horsemen or say Ric Flair wasn't the biggest trash talker of all time. Flair has more than 20 years of cutting great promos. Piper, Phil Brooks, Stone Cold (no one counts Ringmaster or Stunning), etc don't even have the same expansive work.

He's probably gonna win. Watch. WWE always does something stupid when it comes to Cena.
They made the huge mistake of jobbing Brock out on his first match back to Cena. Like Cena sold for 85% of the match and did his Super Cenar antics. It made no sense...especially since they were trying to push this Cena losing steak post Mania that year.

And let's not forget it was the same company that pushed Big Show as the main face despite Brian being hot and hugely over. Let's not forget the Rhodes brothers, lol.

Yea I'm tuning in...channel won't change for me til approx. midnight...:pimp:

Was watching golf with my old man and just happened to flip over to the WM XXX show on NBC. He couldn't give a damn about wrestling, but made him watch until Rock, SCSA, and Hogan pounded beers.

He got a kick out of it :lol:

Didn't Hogan botch during his promo (and Stone Cold clowned him)?

I loved that HHH entrance (including Sasha Banks, Charlotte and Alexis Bliss).

I'm just not really interested in this Wyatt/Cena match, especially given the booking that follows.

Back
Top Bottom