Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

frown.gif
pimp.gif

Godspeed Danny Nickerson.

Will be hoping and praying for the best for Danny.  Hate to see anyone, especially kids, have to battle cancer.  Fortunately, kids are fearless and resilient, so I'm sure he'll pull through
pimp.gif

22Stylez, I agree with you and think that both of those matches should've been in the top 10. I would take out the Elimination Chamber match and probably the WM30 Championship match.

Elimination Chamber should be taken  out. I prefer the Triple H/D-Bry match over the Main Event.

And Dolph should be #1.

Learn something fellas. Yall disrespect my man but your favorite wrestlers grew up idolizing this man. Show some damn respect. Sananda, we comin for you ******!

^Man, I hated how the Saturday TBS show moved studios to that ring setup. Wow, Keiji winning without the moonsault. I use to do a variation of that move on my brother, except for the bridge. He would later whoop my behind.

I would rather see competive matches like this to build up stars than have the same old repeat Uso's vs Wyatt family, The Dust's vs. Rybaxel. At least it gives some believability (if thats even a word) that the jobber can score the upset, i.e. Itallion Stallion/Muta, Flair/George South.

Bah gawd, the build up to mine and DCs match would be crazy. Him, the black panther that he is, would find offense to the filipino ryan gosling wanting to be apart of the New Nation.

Back
Top Bottom