Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TNA and these random heel turns :lol: :lol:

south-park-season-13-episode-10-wtf.jpg

Can't decide which day to go to the next tna tapings in nyc

Are they regular tv tapings? Any specialty show like Destination X? Might want to bring my gf and get front row so I can put her in wrestling moves in the background of a match. I was also thinking maybe the stadium show where the Cyclones play.

Hammerstein Ballroom reminds me of how the Philly Civic Center looked for NWA shows back in the day, except for the 4 sided ring. Always looked much smaller in person than on tv.

As much as they've referenced the WWE, they wanna say "in other major organizations" NOW :lol:??

The WWE hardly has stables, and TNA akways had too many :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
dog that was ridiculous, it was like the boy's club team of former wwe talent that couldn't make the school team lmao. first time I've watched impact in like 3 years.

Spud is my TNA Bo. They are hilarious, someone was holding up Spud while he was still knocked out when they were all standing to end the show.

Guys from other organizations, Tenay is horrible and so is Taz.

Bruh TNA lost, its over. When the face of the company leaves (in this case its AJ Styles) then you know its over. Someone needs to compete with the WWE, SOMEONE

Back
Top Bottom