Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol:

I wish Taz could still wrestle so we dont have to hear his struggle commentating sometimes lol
Also cause he was the man in the ring or at least in ECW :smokin

damn I fell asleep during the womens match. Woke up and everyone sprawled out in the ring

Was Muta really there?

watchin wrestlemania 13, it was right after the debut of chyna. king said ' when chyna was born she was so ugly she got breastfed by her dad .. hahaha he was so classic what happened

i dont think hes gonna try to compete with vince. anyone that has ever tried failed. man it would be great though to see someone bring the best out of wwe like wcw did back in the day

You think Jarrett's new promotion has a shot? Even though nothing is really known as of yet...

Havent heard much about it but if he can make an organization similar to the way TNA was when they had their weekly PPV shows then hes gotta chance. It'd be cool to see ROH get a REAL TV deal. Havent seen much from ROH cause I dont ever feel like scouring the web for wrestling anymore but from the stuff I've seen and the talent they helped create, they deserve it

some mega rich person would have to fully back someone like turner did that has pull like turner did for us to even think about someone competing. it really was a perfect storm and the timing was everything.

watchin wrestlemania 13, it was right after the debut of chyna. king said ' when chyna was born she was so ugly she got breastfed by her dad .. hahaha he was so classic what happened

When Chyna bear hugged and shook the **** out of Marlena :rofl: 10 year old me really thought she was gonna rip her in half

'marlena brought it on herself, she jumped right into chynas arms'

haha i was just dying laughin

some mega rich person would have to fully back someone like turner did that has pull like turner did for us to even think about someone competing. it really was a perfect storm and the timing was everything.

If someone rich like Turner backed someone like Paul Heyman & gave him full control :wow:
Just imagine the quality we'd see, it'd be like ECW but with a WWE budget :x :smokin
Paul is also a great scout for talent and for getting the best outta every wrestler

If someone rich like Turner backed someone like Paul Heyman & gave him full control :wow:
Just imagine the quality we'd see, it'd be like ECW but with a WWE budget :x :smokin
Paul is also a great scout for talent and for getting the best outta every wrestler

its never gonna happen and its sad for us fans, becasue no matter how many decent storylines we see in wwf were never going to get what we had when wcw and wwf were both peaking in 97-99

Layla-dancing-gifs-001.gif

Layla-dancing-gifs-002.gif

Layla-dancing-gifs-003.gif

Layla-dancing-gifs-004.gif

AJ-Lee-raw-gifs-001.gif

AJ-Lee-raw-gifs-003.gif

1. How was NXT tonight fellas?

2. Top 10 WWE matches this year according to wwe.com.
10. Ziggler vs Bad News Barrett- Raw June 23

9.Daniel Bryan vs Triple H- WM 30

8. Orton vs Bryan vs Cena vs Cesaro vs Sheamus vs Christian (Elimination Chamber)

7. John Cena vs Cesaro- Raw Feb 17

6. Daniel Bryan vs Bray Wyatt- Royal Rumble

5. The Shield vs Evolution- Payback

4. Sami Zayn vs Cesaro- NXT ArRival

3. Orton vs Batista vs Daniel Bryan- WM 30

2. Natalya vs Charlotte- NXT Takeover

1. The Shield vs The Wyatts- Elimination Chamber

Last edited:
1. How was NXT tonight fellas?

2. Top 10 WWE matches this year according to wwe.com.
10. Ziggler vs Bad News Barrett- Raw June 23

9.Daniel Bryan vs Triple H- WM 30

8. Orton vs Bryan vs Cena vs Cesaro vs Sheamus vs Christian (Elimination Chamber)

7. John Cena vs Cesaro- Raw Feb 17

6. Daniel Bryan vs Bray Wyatt- Royal Rumble

5. The Shield vs Evolution- Payback

4. Sami Zayn vs Cesaro- NXT ArRival

3. Orton vs Batista vs Daniel Bryan- WM 30

2. Natalya vs Charlotte- NXT Takeover

1. The Shield vs The Wyatts- Elimination Chamber

Might be too early but I think the Wyatt's vs usos at battleground should be on there

WWE-HC.jpg

Everyone’s favorite underdog, he’s proven to the world and to all of WWE that looks can be deceiving. This is the behind-the-scenes story told for the first time ever — from his beginnings as a child wanting to wrestle to his ten years on the circuit before finally making it in WWE.

Back
Top Bottom