Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WWE-HC.jpg

If I'm Daniel Bryan I wouldn't have signed off on this. I understand wanting to capitalize on the hype, but an auto biography at the age of like 30 is really pointless

If I'm Daniel Bryan I wouldn't have signed off on this. I understand wanting to capitalize on the hype, but an auto biography at the age of like 30 is really pointless
Makes it seem like he's at the end of his career. And it is pointless since he hasn't had a lengthy run with the title.

Makes it seem like he's at the end of his career. And it is pointless since he hasn't had a lengthy run with the title.

Reminds me of the CM Punk dvd. It ends on such a high note and it's kinda sad that it's been downhill since that.

Rock had a biography in the middle of his run. Same with Foley.

Bryan has come a long way and I'm sure his indie career has enough fodder in it to entertain us, let alone his journey to the top of the WWE.

DBry is 33 and has been wrestling for 15 years, not like he's putting out the book after only wrestling for two years.

Lots of material he can cover in this book, from his start in wrestling to his work in Japan and ROH and culminate with him winning the title at Mania.

Wrestling doesn't begin and end with Vince and the WWE you know.
laugh.gif

Looking forward to that DBry book...should be a good read.

Forgot how vicious that RKO Bomb was...:x :x even tho Randy didn't fully connect on his end of the move, still beautiful yet devastating.

Anyway, 7-8 hour drive to Ohio is in order...perfect time to take y'all's word && finally see what this Cheap Heat is hittin' on. :pimp: Gonna get back to listening to the SCSA podcast too. Open to any other suggestions/good listens as well...

&& I'm a tad late, but here's to a speedy recovery @casekicks

Yeah I get that he's wrestled the world. He's the Sami Zayn before Sami Zayn. But judging from the cover, it looks like WWE is gonna have a strong involvement in it. Doubt they'll cover the entire indie scene heavily. But who knows, hopefully it ends up like the Punk DVD where they cover everything.

Maybe he knows it's all over and he can't bounce back from the neck injury :smh:

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=11263507

New Cheap Heat. Now I can finally start my assignments at work

Gimmick Infringement!!! *Spits Great Muttoe listerine into AFs eyes*

Time to get my weekly podcast fix in :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom