Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, this made my local news...

Former WWE World Heavyweight Champion takes down home burglar

PHOENIX (CBS5) -

A home burglar quickly realized he broke into the wrong house when a former WWE World Heavyweight Champion took him down.

Phoenix police said former wrestler Bryan Danielson, who goes by Daniel Bryan, and his wife were pulling into their carport in the Arcadia area about 7 p.m. on July 24 when two suspects dropped their loot and ran out of the house.

Phoenix police said they broke the back door to get into the house.

Danielson caught one of the suspects, 22-year-old Cesar Sosa, and was able to detain him until police officers could take him into the custody.

Sosa was booked into the Maricopa County Jail, charged with burglary, and had a felony warrant for his arrest on kidnapping and burglary charges.

The second suspect has not been found.

Copyright 2014 CBS 5 (KPHO Broadcasting Corporation). All rights reserved.

D-Bry and Brie live in Phoenix??

That's crazy, D-Bry might be small relative to other WWE wrestlers but he's much bigger than the average male. Dude probably got Cattle Mutilation thrown onto him while his homie ran away.

D-Bry probably caught the burglar with the Cattle Mutilation
smokin.gif
You late on the joke B.

Got no interest in seeing Sting/Taker.

Sting/Bray or idc.

Last edited:
I wanna see Brock take down a burglar.

Brock would prolly get hit with a bullet and smile...then proceed to F5 & Powerbomb dude around the house :lol:

I just can't see lesnar holding the belt until mania. I say he drops it at survivor series or the rumble. Maybe to Daniel maybe back to Cena.

The build up is the only thing that matters...

If they can do the build up that everyone expects and can get a 6/10 match out of both guys then everyone would be really happy..

Got no interest in seeing Sting/Taker.

Sting/Bray or idc.

I'm pretty much at that point too, but the Bray match wouldn't have near the impact on the audience as a Taker match would

Sting vs Lesnar for the belt :nthat:

Even I don't want to see Sting anywhere near the title picture..

I just can't see lesnar holding the belt until mania. I say he drops it at survivor series or the rumble. Maybe to Daniel maybe back to Cena.

When Cena ties Flair's record for WHCs then it needs to be an epic event, and not just him winning cause Brock's dates are up and they need to take the belt off him..

I kinda agree with Rosenberg on cheap heat, WWE could just be playing it off and Taker does one last match to beat Lesnar he still gets the "I beat the streak" honor and taker goes out on top.

Back
Top Bottom