Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Paige-AJ-turn-RAW-gifs-001.gif

I like the usos doing the switcharoo as their kinda gimmick
I don't. Heel tag teams should only do this. Same as hot tags. But that isn't my business.

Folks love Roman right now. Almost reminds me of when KD was loved and had no enemies. Waiting for the moment that folks find fault in his game. Roman that is. Del Rio brought his A game today

Last edited:
1. While on the subject of hot tags, remember how vicious it was when (As Konnan would say) Daniel Bryanson used to get those hot tags man? Good ole days

2. John Pollack is the MVP of this wrestling podcast stuff. Cuz is so versatile man. Informative. Entertaining. Educating. Dude is on top of things.

Happy for them but DBry is not going to be the same IF he comes back. Arm Strength is still weak and needs another surgery. He is very laid back in this

2. John Pollack is the MVP of this wrestling podcast stuff. Cuz is so versatile man. Informative. Entertaining. Educating. Dude is on top of things.

he really is everywhere, seems like the busiest podcaster :lol:

i enjoy Wai more, but John is appreciated for his hard work and coverage on everything Wrestling/MMA

Happy for them but DBry is not going to be the same IF he comes back. Arm Strength is still weak and needs another surgery. He is very laid back in this

DBry :pimp:

The part about his dad's memento :frown:

:lol: @ the close ups of Josie.

Last edited:
DBry so even keeled man.
laugh.gif

All the tragedy and turmoil he's gone through this year, yet he keeps chugging along.

Him getting emotional about his bracelet from his Dad.
frown.gif

You don't have to like him as a wrestler, but how can you not root for him as a person?

Get well DBry.
pimp.gif

So, why are Goldust/Cody cutting promos and not having matches?
nerd.gif
That's a very good question.

You'd think they'd be in the mix for tag team titles but the Usos are cookin' right now and they've been having A1 matches with Harper and Roman.

Y'all were right, I'm starting to get tired of Reigns only having 5 moves. If ADR was as limited as Reigns, it would've been a terrible match.

Side note: Is ADR the first person to dodge the one-legged kick?

I don't. Heel tag teams should only do this. Same as hot tags. But that isn't my business.

Folks love Roman right now. Almost reminds me of when KD was loved and had no enemies. Waiting for the moment that folks find fault in his game. Roman that is. Del Rio brought his A game today

Kevin durant has enemies?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom