Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okada vs. Orton is like a dream match for me if Okada ever decides to go back to the states.

Last edited:
-During the police press conference with Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella this week, the former WWE World Heavyweight Champion revealed that he was informed by his doctor on Thursday that he will likely need a second surgery to repair his injured neck.

Bryan spoke about how he has half of the strength in his right arm compared to his left. He didn’t confirm whether or not he was going to get the surgery, however did say that he was encouraged to do so.

If he does undergo the second surgery, there is no definite report on how long that will keep him out of action.

Damn too bad dbry doesn't have super cena recovery strength

:/

Random stuff as I'm catching up with Smackdown:

- Axel eats a pin :pimp:
- Miz and Bo Dallas :rofl: that was gold. Not mad at Dolph losing, as it keeps Bo's streak alive and continues Dolph/Miz feud
- I don't know who's writing Reigns' promos, but :x
- Ambrose will be a star. Dude does everything right except having to cut holes in his jeans. His theme perfectly fits him too. Very good match.

Catching up on Smackdown right now as well....

Ziggler's superkick looked like it almost killed Bo.
Ambrose/Cesaro match is entertaining.

Ambrose deserves the treatment Reigns is getting as far as the big push, though he's good enough to where he doesn't really need it.

Just finished up. Thought the first hour of Smackdown was really strong. Show went straight downhill after the Ambrose/Cesaro match though.

Man, even Cameron's theme might be better than Cesaro's. I loathe Cameron in every way possible, but she gives you a reason to want to see her get her *** kicked. Can't wait til Naomi washes her.

R-Truth performing What's Up right now is like Big Sam & Lil' Bo performing Lil Jon songs without Lil Jon. He needs to go back to smoking cigs hitting people with bottled water.

Del Rio in the Christian role right now of walking Reigns through the match and making him look like a million bucks :lol:

I will say that Reigns spear on Smackdown was one of the better ones he has had in a while...

@Peep, you gotta change that avy man..Having such a piece of perfection standing next to piece of **** isn't right man.. :smh:

-During the police press conference with Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella this week, the former WWE World Heavyweight Champion revealed that he was informed by his doctor on Thursday that he will likely need a second surgery to repair his injured neck.

Bryan spoke about how he has half of the strength in his right arm compared to his left. He didn’t confirm whether or not he was going to get the surgery, however did say that he was encouraged to do so.

If he does undergo the second surgery, there is no definite report on how long that will keep him out of action.

Damn too bad dbry doesn't have super cena recovery strength

You can't expect an A+ recovery.. from a B+ player.

@Peep, you gotta change that avy man..Having such a piece of perfection standing next to piece of **** isn't right man.. :smh:

I am as soon as I get back on my laptop :lol: I don't think I realized how much Summer was in this avy

Last edited:
I'm in Golddiggers right now and a chick damn near broke my pelvis and crushed my chest and she wasn't eeem fat. I love it. Best 4 bucks I've spent in a long time.

Nah, 11305 south main, not far at all from Reliant. That chick was like Deelishis' size (pre-juicing) and worked the hell out of me. Feel like i did a crazy amount of leg presses and sprints :lol: I'll be more prepared next time.

Back
Top Bottom