Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol nah, I'm not sure Harden wouldnt go to a low key anarchy one like that. He'd probably be at Treasures :smile:smokin) or Centerfolds (meh :rolleyes).

Nah, 11305 south main, not far at all from Reliant. That chick was like Deelishis' size (pre-juicing) and worked the hell out of me. Feel like i did a crazy amount of leg presses and sprints
laugh.gif
I'll be more prepared next time.
I was at a strip club on Wednesday, chick wanted $150 to meetup after
mean.gif
.  She wasn't even worth the $20 I paid for a lap dance.

Happy Birthday to me. I turn 31 today.
smile.gif
happy birthday to Dolph and HHH
smile.gif
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

iLP6tnpv0S7k9.gif

Oh. And hbd to you too
jk HAPPY BIRTHDAY B!! 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Happy Birthday to me. I turn 31 today. :smile: happy birthday to Dolph and HHH :smile:

Happy Birthday young man :pimp: :pimp:

I was at a strip club on Wednesday, chick wanted $150 to meetup after :smh: .  She wasn't even worth the $20 I paid for a lap dance.

:smh: :smh: that damn working on the side. That's a good amount of groceries right there

Is this era of developmental footage available anywhere. I would love to see that era of dudes man,

I just randomly find them on YouTube, most stuff with Brock, Batista, Shelton, Rico, Shawn Spears, Cena, and Orton. Dark matches too.

1. About to watch Day 2 of the G1

2. Peep, I know you wouldn't need to since you remember every match you saw but anyone ever think about charting the good matches that you see in a spreadsheet? I know I forget dates/events so this will be useful for me so I can go back and watch stuff I found quality. Plus at the end of the year when we are discussing, "Best of _____" it can be used as a resource.

Was watching an xbox one / nerdist video about comic con and that guy phil brooks was there wearing a blue wig and calling Thor his dad.

In regards to the WWE telling Cesaro to stop doing the swing "news."

While I agree they should have never given him the jacket I don't see the issue here. IF he is going to be used as a heel, he shouldn't be using moves that will excite people. This is one issue I have always had with high flying heels. It is hard to truly be a heel if you are going to be using athletic moves that people will admire. This is why I don't buy Seth Rollins as a heel. His moveset is too damn pretty for me to take him serious as a heel. So if Cesaro is going to be a heel, then he shouldn't be doing the swing. (Hope I made you proud Jim Ross)

In regards to the WWE telling Cesaro to stop doing the swing "news."

While I agree they should have never given him the jacket I don't see the issue here. IF he is going to be used as a heel, he shouldn't be using moves that will excite people. This is one issue I have always had with high flying heels. It is hard to truly be a heel if you are going to be using athletic moves that people will admire. This is why I don't buy Seth Rollins as a heel. His moveset is too damn pretty for me to take him serious as a heel. So if Cesaro is going to be a heel, then he shouldn't be doing the swing. (Hope I made you proud Jim Ross)

Agreed. It's almost like they sabotaged Cesaro. A lot of his matches were being built around the swing, and the crowd was anticipating it. His feats of strength, which included the giant swing, were getting him over more than Heyman. And to take that away from him sucks.

It really seems like they haven't had a clue with what to do with Cesaro over the past few years. Doesn't make sense. He's a top 3-5 performer in the company.

Back
Top Bottom