Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Happy belated birthday @steebie j and happy early birthday to @ao17.
Likewise, happy birthday to all of you
pimp.gif

Man, not trying to be a prisoner of the moment but I just watched Uso/Wyatts from BattleGround. My god that was a damn good match. That was some beautiful wrestling. Why can't the entire compny be taken serious when it comes to the in ring action? Leave the nonsense elsewhere man. Damn that was good.

It's better to be a prisoner of the moment than a prisoner of nostalgia.

Watched Austin vs. Rock WM17...one of the greatest matches/PPVs ever...that TLC match had insane spots

Man, not trying to be a prisoner of the moment but I just watched Uso/Wyatts from BattleGround. My god that was a damn good match. That was some beautiful wrestling. Why can't the entire compny be taken serious when it comes to the in ring action? Leave the nonsense elsewhere man. Damn that was good.

It's better to be a prisoner of the moment than a prisoner of nostalgia.

Keeeeeeijiiii Moolah weeps

Watched Austin vs. Rock WM17...one of the greatest matches/PPVs ever...that TLC match had insane spots

Loved this Wrestlemania :pimp:

While cleaning my parents' place, I came across a bunch of wrestling toys from the late 90s-early 00s. I thought someone on here with a kid might be interested in taking it off my hands. All I would want is for you to cover the shipping. No idea how much that would cost because there's quite bit of stuff. Not pictured are a couple rings, belts, accessories, mini wrestlers, etc.

Most are pretty worn, Mark Henry and the Macho Man are even missing limbs. The old WCW ones are especially beat to absolute ****: Booker T, Sting, Flair, Hogan, Pittman.

Still, there's quite a few and the majority are in OK condition.

View media item 1101519

GOAT WM.

Watching this draft episode, :lol: McMahon taking Billy and Chuck. So much zest. Smackdown WAS loaded though.

Last edited:
Man, was at a bachelor party all weekend and am absolutely shot.

For some unknown reason, I just threw on WM 25 to try and make Monday morning be less of a reality.

Have never seen this one, but after watching the MITB match, (for all that Rosenberg gasses him up...), I would like to see MVP get another WWE run.

Back
Top Bottom