Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Who really had the chance to jump?  I don't think WWE wanted anyone on TNA's roster.

Realistically, the only guys I can see maybe showing back up in WWE are the Dudleys, Jeff Hardy, and Lashley.  And even those are long shots to me.
Kurt, Samoa Joe, Aries, The Wolves,

Kenny King

That gif of Sting taking the mask off just to reveal himself is classic. TNA needs a Ted Turner BAD right now.

Who really had the chance to jump?  I don't think WWE wanted anyone on TNA's roster.

Realistically, the only guys I can see maybe showing back up in WWE are the Dudleys, Jeff Hardy, and Lashley.  And even those are long shots to me.
Kurt, Samoa Joe, Aries, The Wolves,

Kenny King
WWE had no interest in Kurt last time his contract was up.

They have never had an interest in Joe.

They didn't want Aries for TOUGH ENOUGH.  We're not even talking developmental.  TOUGH ENOUGH.

They already passed on The Wolves.

They've never had an interest in Kenny King.

Well those names along with Joe. I'd have to believe they're some guys Paul and Vince see's as upgrades over what they currently have. The tag team division needs work.

I would believe Rob Terry would get a look considering his look.

People KNOW TNA exist. The product was just so inconsistent and bad at times.

BUT considering NXT, WWE may just continue to grow their own fruit.

WWE 2k14 on sale for $30 at best buy?

Worth a pick up? i went to a bbq and some kids were playing 2k11 and it looks pretty neat lol

Also am I able to update the rosters in 2k14?

Why are the guys on LAW saying its russo's fault they got canceled?
You can find the full story online, but the very brief version is:
  • Dixie Carter always denied Vince Russo was working for TNA, both publicly and privately within the company.
  • Spike TV does NOT like Vince Russo.  They think his TV sucks.
  • A week or two ago, Vince Russo sent an email with instructions for the television announcers.
  • He meant to send it to Mike Tenay, but accidentally sent it to Mike Johnson of PWInsider.
  • Mike Johnson published the email, proving Russo worked for TNA.
  • Russo responded by calling Johnson and idiot and saying he has swerved him.
  • Russo eventually apologized and admitted he was working for TNA.
  • Spike TV found out and NOT happy.  Both about Russo working for TNA, and for being lied to.

Back
Top Bottom