Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AcidicFlusteredGalapagostortoise.gif

oJDD005.gif

NearHighlevelGharial.gif

so piper said there making a movie about his life and career,and he will be played by mark wahlberg, thoughts?...

listening to the full Angle podcast now...glad to hear that this guy is doing well. He owes it to himself to be as healthy as possible, after the hell that his body has been put through the 3 decades of amateur and pro wrestling. I'd really love to see him finish his career as a villain in the wwe 

Took me a while to get caught up to the thread.
Happy Belated Peep!

I'm all in for Slater Gator :smokin

listening to the full Angle podcast now...glad to hear that this guy is doing well. He owes it to himself to be as healthy as possible, after the hell that his body has been put through the 3 decades of amateur and pro wrestling. I'd really love to see him finish his career as a villain in the wwe 
Which podcast?

Check out Cheap Heat my man, probably my favorite one

Yeah it's most likely the official switch over to the Network logo being the main logo. I remember they were talking about making the switch around Summerslam time.

I read a report about Main Event the other night, and I'm all in on both Nation 5.0(?) and Slator Gator. If done right, Slator Gator can reach Booker/Goldust levels of comedy :lol:

4q03.gif

http://giant.gfycat.com/ConsiderateAffectionateArmednylonshrimp.gif/img]
[img]http://fat.gfycat.com/PlayfulDirectGuillemot.gif

Haven't been on here in a while due to work and recently on a cruise vacation to Mexico. Y'all probably didn't even notice I was gone or missing. :lol: Seems like the only thing I missed was peeps bday so happy belated Peep Game Peep Game

I'll be posting news and notes in a bit regardless if posted or not. Not gonna skim through to make sure :lol:

-Following CM Punk’s WWE departure, but when he was still under contract to WWE, speculation was that the company could do something similar to Punk’s contract that they did with Rey Mysterio’s deal.

As we previously reported, because Rey Mysterio has missed so much time due to injury, WWE automatically re-upped his contract for the amount of ring time he missed.

There is now backstage concern as to whether or not he will return to action for WWE, as he has reportedly stopped cashing his paychecks, which could be a sign that he is trying to get out of his current deal.

Back
Top Bottom