Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-As seen on Raw this week, Triple H took a shot at social media when he made mention of him and his friend “Mark” Tweeting they weren’t going to watch WWE anymore because they were unhappy.

It was pretty evident HHH was taking a shot at people who reacted negatively to Battleground via social media, and while HHH understands the importance of utilizing social media, personally, he can’t stand it.

Furthermore, Triple H reportedly hates fans who react to the WWE product via social media, and act like they understand wrestling when they really “don’t have a clue.”

-There has been some backstage discussion of turning Nikki Bella heel, and it’s being said if the idea does go through, it will be the culmination of the Brie Bella vs Stephanie McMahon feud, and will see Nikki turn on Brie.

As of now, Brie Bella vs Stephanie McMahon is still the plan for Summerslam.

- As of right now, the plan is for a build to a flag match between Rusev and Jack Swagger at the upcoming WWE SummerSlam pay-per-view.

- There is a chance that the WWE Intercontinental Championship match at SummerSlam becomes a triple-threat match, with The Miz defending the title against both Dolph Ziggler and Bo Dallas.

:pimp: BOlieve

Last edited:
-As we reported earlier this week, John Cena missed Raw on WWE Monday night due to movie filming commitments. Cena will also be missing the 8/4 edition of Raw from Austin, Texas, as again he will be out filming a movie.

:pimp: no cena

-When John Cena handed Ric Flair the World Heavyweight Championship belt on RAW, it was said to be a symbolic gesture of retirement for that particular title. Cena gave it to Flair specifically because the belt itself is most associated with Flair. Cena is expected to only carry the WWE Championship belt from this point, until the new championship belts are introduced.

As noted previously, WWE has ordered all new championship belts that will have the new company logo on them.

View media item 1095441

Kofi Transformed Using The Colors Black Red Green. Coincidence I Think Not :smokin

And that chest stomp/back breaker looks painful. They need to go back to the drawing board with that one. They should use the Doomsday Device

-Ric Flair was booked for both RAW and SmackDown last week, but ended up not being used on SmackDown in his old stomping-grounds of Fayetteville, nor brought back on this Monday’s RAW.

WWE creative reportedly has nothing for Flair at the moment, which is why he hasn’t returned as a regular character as he is scheduled to do.

As noted in the past, Flair has requested to work with Dolph Ziggler, but WWE doesn’t seem to like that idea. At one point he was set to work with The Miz, however those plans were nixed as well. WWE is continuing to work on different ideas for “The Nature Boy.”

:smh: at not pairing him with dolph. I guess they don't see dolph connecting with flair either

Last edited:
LbUcJqx.jpg

Hulk Hogan smiling to himself probably thinking of the night he pinned Sting cleanly in the middle of the ring as a blow off to a year and half long feud

Doesn't this just warm your heart?

Yes..Yes it does..

You hear how nobody cheared when Sting came out?..That's cause WWE's audience has no idea who he is..:smh:

On a side note, sorry if I missed any viewing party yesterday..Had to have 2 of these done yesterday..Got 2 more next week and 2 the week after..

Last edited:
Damn case.

I'm sure that experience was fun. :lol: :\

All the best.

Aww man it was the funnest..I love hearing women moan and groan about having to get epidurals..They complain about having to get one for each of their deliveries..And I'm just shaking my head thinking "come talk to me when you've had almost 20".. :tongue:

Aww man it was the funnest..I love hearing women moan and groan about having to get epidurals..They complain about having to get one for each of their deliveries..And I'm just shaking my head thinking "come talk to me when you've had almost 20".. :tongue:
Damn man that's awful. What happened to your back? I know you've made mentions of it previously but is it a condition or did an accident cause it? Just curious/concerned. Don't be "too serious" and take it the wrong way please.

Back
Top Bottom