Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn man that's awful. What happened to your back? I know you've made mentions of it previously but is it a condition or did an accident cause it? Just curious/concerned. Don't be "too serious" and take it the wrong way please.

I just ruptured a disc at L4/L5 and once that got fused my spine has just slowly gotten worse..Once you get cut open to fix a back problem it's a slow downhill from there..

Someone post me some G1 links or pm me..Need something to watch while I'm stuck in bed..

Get well soon Case. Back injuries aint no joke. 
sick.gif

I just ruptured a disc at L4/L5 and once that got fused my spine has just slowly gotten worse..Once you get cut open to fix a back problem it's a slow downhill from there..

Someone post me some G1 links or pm me..Need something to watch while I'm stuck in bed..

I got you fam.

On a side note, sorry if I missed any viewing party yesterday..Had to have 2 of these done yesterday..Got 2 more next week and 2 the week after..

Hope you have a speedy recovery man. I would try to get you Eva Marie to take your mind off the pain, but you know how her brothers are :smh:.

Hope you have a speedy recovery man. I would try to get you Eva Marie to take your mind off the pain, but you know how her brothers are :smh:.

I know man..I called to see if she could come over and play, but her brother said she was "tied up" and couldn't come outside..

Anyone watching Impact tonight? Seems like a pretty stacked show.

- The main event of this week’s broadcast will be a 6-Man New York City Street Fight, featuring Bully Ray, Devon and Tommy Dreamer teaming up to take on EC3, Rhino and Rockstar Spud. After Devon’s shocking return last week, this will mark the first time in years that Team 3D has been reunited. No doubt, they’ll have tables in tow!

- Another major return is set for IMPACT this Thursday, as Jeff Hardy has invited his brother Matt to NYC. What will happen with the two brothers reunite? Can we also expect the reformation of one of wrestling’s most impressive tag teams of all time? We will find out Thursday night!

- As announced by Kurt Angle at the end of last week’s broadcast, the excuses are over for MVP. Bobby Roode will finally get his 1-on-1 shot against the man responsible for his 7-week suspension. Making things even more interesting, it will be Roode vs MVP in a Falls Count Anywhere Match.

- The X-Division Champion Austin Aries has a HUGE decision to make this Thursday on IMPACT. Will he continue as X-Champ, or will the creator of Option C hand the X-Title over in order to challenge Lashley for the TNA World Title at Destination X? Aries makes his decision this Thursday on SPIKE.

- Legendary Japanese star The Great Muta will be making a very rare US appearance on IMPACT this Thursday night as well. Who will step forward to face him?

- Plus, Gail Kim defends the TNA Knockouts Championship against Taryn Terrell. These two have been part of some of the most memorable Knockouts matches in TNA history. Who will emerge victorious?

All this and so much more happens this Thursday when IMPACT airs on SPIKE
TV at 9/8c.

Case, how did you hurt your back?
All of those damn diving headbutts.

But Case take care of yourself champ

- Legendary Japanese star The Great Muta will be making a very rare US appearance on IMPACT this Thursday night as well. Who will step forward to face him?
:smokin
- Plus, Gail Kim defends the TNA Knockouts Championship against Taryn Terrell. These two have been part of some of the most memorable Knockouts matches in TNA history. Who will emerge victorious?
:smokin

Last edited:
Yes..Yes it does..
You hear how nobody cheared when Sting came out?..That's cause WWE's audience has no idea who he is..
mean.gif

On a side note, sorry if I missed any viewing party yesterday..Had to have 2 of these done yesterday..Got 2 more next week and 2 the week after..
Dont nobody care bout Sting bruh. Jeff Jarret or Steve Blackman would get a better pop right now

Last edited:
I'm in bad shape so you guys aren't allowed to hate on me for saying this..But I'm actually looking forward to TNA tonight and think it's going to be a really solid show..

I'm gonna try to watch too. Show sounds decent.

Feel better big guy.

Edge ******* Lita really killed Matt Hardy's career.

Last edited:
I forgot on the Review A Raw, they mentioned MVP and Roode fighting backstage, but there's no monitors or anything to let people know what was going on :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom