Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't believe JR is done for good :frown: .

If Shawn is still there in the main event picture maybe only 2 out of Rock, Austin, and HHH become huge stars. Less room in the main event for them to grow and shine if he's there.
Probably HHH gets stunted because Austin was already established and Rock was developing ahead of HHH at the time. He might have stayed Shawn side kick for a lot longer. New age outlaws don't ever get a big as they were. Neither does x pac. Because without shawns injury DX doesn't expand. And in turn maybe the tag division which for a time was based around NAO never grows to include the dudleys, hardys, and edge and Christian. Which means no TLC etc etc. It's crazy how much of the attitude era can be traced to young new stars stepping up to replace Shawn and Bret.

View media item 1094469

Last edited:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Peep Game Peep Game happy bday

hit up legends or treasures :smokin

:pimp: :pimp: either that or ol trusty anarchy Golddiggers

@Peep Game

Happy Birthday man. :smokin

Happy birthday Peep Game

#tittymaster

Happy Bday Peep

Happy birthday Peep. :pimp:

Have a good one.

Peep Game Peep Game happy birthday.. :nthat:

Happy bday peep

HBD peep,have a good one man u deserve it 

HBD
ipZlx2Y8R7nLx.gif

Happy bday Peep :smokin

Happy birthday b! @Peep Game

2c4ynbF.gif

2420117-0849139337-larry.gif

@Peep Game
, happy birthday champ. 

giphy.gif

Happy Bday Peep

Was watching 2 matches from Backlash 03 earlier, Cena vs Brock for WWE championship & Rock vs Goldberg...

The Cena match was just weird, forgot how different he wrestled as a heel lol. And man that Rock vs Goldberg match sucked. That match was on Cena vs Rock 2 level...

Happy Birthday Peep!

Centerfolds & L'amour Spa...my treat :lol: :pimp:

Completely forgot about Centerfolds :lol: a good # of big tittied slim women in there :smokin I am filthy

Happy Bday Peep

Was watching 2 matches from Backlash 03 earlier, Cena vs Brock for WWE championship & Rock vs Goldberg...

The Cena match was just weird, forgot how different he wrestled as a heel lol. And man that Rock vs Goldberg match sucked. That match was on Cena vs Rock 2 level...

The Rock did everything he could to get the crowd to cheer Goldberg, but Goldberg nor the crowd was having any of that :lol:. But Goldberh was probably done before the match even started after that "whisker biscuit bald headed *****" comment

:lol: yea man I hadnt watched that match in so long, I forgot about it lol

Wanted to randomly watch Shelton Benjamin vs Triple H from March 2004 on Raw but they aint have it :smh:

Back
Top Bottom