Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Starting to get scared. I have shared my WWE Network password with folks. One uses ROKU. The other uses PS4. I only use my XBOX 360.

But as of late, it says the server has been down. Anyone else seeing that error message on the 360?

Starting to get scared. I have shared my WWE Network password with folks. One uses ROKU. The other uses PS4. I only use my XBOX 360.

But as of late, it says the server has been down. Anyone else seeing that error message on the 360?
I get it whenever I'm in the middle of a stream. I gotta exit out of the app and reboot it.

wait..so u guise are tellin me you guys dont have a backyard rastling federation that holds matches on a weekly basis?

Say it aint so..ive been bamboozled. 
Man we had an underground boxing league in elementary school. Fight club style. Would make all the younger kids box for us
You cot damn bully. 
mean.gif

Some WWE 2k15 news:

The full roster (excluding DLC) will be revealed on August 16th (the day before SummerFest)

Confirmed wrestlers/divas in the game:

- Sting

- DBry

- Cena

- Taker

- Triple H

- Rock

- Stone Cold

- Roman Reigns

- Bray Wyatt

- Cesaro

- Arby-D

- HBK

- Darren Young

- Justin Gabriel

- Xavier Woods

- AJ

- Naomi

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

af1 1982 af1 1982

Good Ol J.R Good Ol J.R

PMs sent

Some WWE 2k15 news:

The full roster (excluding DLC) will be revealed on August 16th (the day before SummerFest)

Confirmed wrestlers/divas in the game:

- Sting
- DBry
- Cena
- Taker
- Triple H
- Rock
- Stone Cold
- Roman Reigns
- Bray Wyatt
- Cesaro
- Arby-D
- HBK
- Darren Young
- Justin Gabriel
- Xavier Woods
- AJ
- Naomi

Tf? Why? :lol:

Last edited:
I've missed a lot of pic postings cause I guess the tumblr girls were dumped by their boyfriends and have been slacking or something, but I guess they're back on track, so here's a bunch of pics, and I'll post some gifs in a bit

Last edited:
Really sucks that Kurt is an alcoholic and addicted to painkillers now...watched some of his old matches last night and he is so freaking technically gifted. Feel like without all the substance dependency he has, he could legitimately make a wwe comeback

Really sucks that Kurt is an alcoholic and addicted to painkillers now...watched some of his old matches last night and he is so freaking technically gifted. Feel like without all the substance dependency he has, he could legitimately make a wwe comeback

He's been clean for 11 months

Took a friend to the ROH/NJPW show. She will glance at RAW with me sometime, but thinks it is too much talking. Said the ROH show was better than anything she ever saw from WWE. Appreciated the athleticism, speed, and the crowd.

But she loves Total Divas

I have "made" her watch some of my favorite matches. She liked Ibushi vs. Nakamura and Rey/Psychosis from BATB 96 and she loved every minute of it.

View media item 1094035

Back
Top Bottom