Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Happy birthday b! @Peep Game
2c4ynbF.gif

2420117-0849139337-larry.gif

Last edited:
bash at the beach 1992

flying Brian pillman vs Scott y flamenco (raven)

great mat ch if you got about 15 minutes or so to spare.

btw if you don't have the network, what is the reason?

Happy birthday Peep!

Had the network but wasn't watching as much except for ppvs. I might get it again if I have to get surgery on my foot or in a cast , whatever comes first.
Want to see more non WWF stuff like World Class and episodes of World Wide Wrestling.

bash at the beach 1992

flying Brian pillman vs Scott y flamenco (raven)

great mat ch if you got about 15 minutes or so to spare.

btw if you don't have the network, what is the reason?
no need yet , i watch all ppv free , n that price will go down cuz the thirst is real 

I've been under using the Network a lot. Wish I could do the viewing sessions but I'm usually either at school or work when they go down. Definitely want to go through the older programming I wasn't around for.

For those of you that watchw wrestling Do any of your friends or gf watch wrestling also or are you Alone in this wwe universe ?

Just wanna know because i actually have 3 friends that also watch wrestling and I watch ppvs with themvwhich makes it a little better to watch however my girl thinks its dumb and none of my other homies watch it idc either way Ill still watch.

Took a friend to the ROH/NJPW show. She will glance at RAW with me sometime, but thinks it is too much talking. Said the ROH show was better than anything she ever saw from WWE. Appreciated the athleticism, speed, and the crowd.

But she loves Total Divas

I have "made" her watch some of my favorite matches. She liked Ibushi vs. Nakamura and Rey/Psychosis from BATB 96 and she loved every minute of it.

Ready for the Televised Revolution, Brothas United!!
8)

Vince look so angry in that pic. "Can't believe we just signed this Asian"
Yea he does look like that. Which brings me to another point. They seem to be keeping his original name, which is surprising.

i realized it was tyler after about 5 minuted of staring...it looks like a dude taking a pic of a big *** snake wrapped around him eating his face :lol:
Yea same here. Didn't know WHAT I was looking at man.

If you could show one match from Japanese wrestling to someone, like myself, who is wants to expand beyond the WWE Universe, what would it be?

@DCAllAmerican
, you are not allowed to answer this question. #HeelAF1
Liger vs. Great Sasuke : 1994 Super J Cup

Back
Top Bottom