Wrestling Thread January 1st / Happy New Years NTWT Weekend Edition

roll.gif
she got his name tatted on her ******* back
roll.gif
roll.gif
tired.gif

In fantasy football I put the whole league on notice. Meet your New Number 1. I was the 11th pick yall should all feel ashamed.

Cena heel turn gotta be during loyalty type match ....like royal rumble or survivor series
Cant be a monday and turn the man heel

Best scenario he sets a wedding day and then marries a drunk stephanie mcmahon in vegas

Then proceed to have sex with a dead katy vick

#workedbefore

So help me b. What's the best way to prepare? Mainly endurance? That's what my coach said
Rolling rolling and rolling. I do run. Also look into Martin Rooney I have both his books. He has workouts that helps endurance for fighting. But really rolling is the main key. Do round of robin with 5 minute rounds get a fresh partner.

@DatBoi23
@datboi81
@cosmiccoffee9

Announcement: Application for New Japan Pro-Wrestling apprentice test open! - http://www.njpw.co.jp/english/news/detail.php?nid=17132
Just another reason I wish I had followed my dreams 5 years or more ago...I'm 28. Thanks for the heads up tho man, I definitely want to find my way to Japan in the next few years.
Speaking of cool newer people...what happened to @cosmiccoffee9?
Happy to report the school opened down here so I'm getting my ring savvy up...I'm not getting beat up as much as I thought because heavyweights are in short supply, but those little suckers are technical as hell, cardio'd up and ******* FAST. If I get dropkicked in the chin one more time I swear...
I banned him for anti booty eating comments.

JK

[emoji]128064[/emoji] 
Thank you for your acceptance of my alternate lifestyle choice.
He be in the space thread dropping knowledge as usual
pimp.gif
Swear it would be one of the best threads in General if it was more active.
He finally tried eating booty  mango and watermelon with Mexican hot sauce and got hooked.
It's like some kind of crazy *** health candy, I'm addicted now.

Alberto Del Rio — Wife’s Lawyer Responds To Engagement … He’s Still Married!

Paige and Alberto Del Rio may have gotten engaged this weekend, but the lawyer for his wife tells Pro Wrestling Sheet that the couple shouldn’t rush to the altar — because he’s still married.

We reached out to the lawyer for Del Rio’s wife to ask if their divorce had been finalized and received a statement from Raymond Rafool saying, “No. They are far from it at this stage.”

He adds, “Of course, Paige should watch carefully how Alberto is denying and treating his current wife and the mother of his children in this divorce. History repeats itself.”

As we previously reported … Paige proposed in the ring to ADR Sunday at a WWC event, despite Alberto being in the midst of a bitter divorce battle with Angela Velkei.

Paige’s dad also reacted to the engagement news by posting a statement on Facebook that reads, “Putting this out there then saying no more, about it to anyone I am totally against my daughter marrying that man statement over.”

Should be a fun wedding.

Last edited:

Paige and Alberto Del Rio may have gotten engaged this weekend, but the lawyer for his wife tells Pro Wrestling Sheet that the couple shouldn’t rush to the altar — because he’s still married.

We reached out to the lawyer for Del Rio’s wife to ask if their divorce had been finalized and received a statement from Raymond Rafool saying, “No. They are far from it at this stage.”

He adds, “Of course, Paige should watch carefully how Alberto is denying and treating his current wife and the mother of his children in this divorce. History repeats itself.”

As we previously reported … Paige proposed in the ring to ADR Sunday at a WWC event, despite Alberto being in the midst of a bitter divorce battle with Angela Velkei.

Paige’s dad also reacted to the engagement news by posting a statement on Facebook that reads, “Putting this out there then saying no more, about it to anyone I am totally against my daughter marrying that man statement over.”

Should be a fun wedding.
Aye dios mio.

So I guess this is paige's rebellious phase. Getting suspended from work twice and dating a guy her dad doesn't like. She went brown and is sprung.

Reading the comments on her ig is entertaining. Her former fans talking all sorts of crap.

Should be a fun wedding.

Ooooohhhhh myyyyy

What next he doesnt own all those fancy cars

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom