Wrestling Thread January 1st / Happy New Years NTWT Weekend Edition

Paige is 23.

Remember what YOU were doing at 23.

tired.gif

Just another reason I wish I had followed my dreams 5 years or more ago...I'm 28. Thanks for the heads up tho man, I definitely want to find my way to Japan in the next few years.

Happy to report the school opened down here so I'm getting my ring savvy up...I'm not getting beat up as much as I thought because heavyweights are in short supply, but those little suckers are technical as hell, cardio'd up and ******* FAST. If I get dropkicked in the chin one more time I swear...

Thank you for your acceptance of my alternate lifestyle choice.

:pimp: Swear it would be one of the best threads in General if it was more active.

It's like some kind of crazy *** health candy, I'm addicted now.
Glad to see you are progressing on following a dream. Good stuff man. Keep us posted.
Paige is 23.

Remember what YOU were doing at 23.

Stop judging so much

God has a plan for her
I was wildin at 23. Smokin L's right before work. Drinking crazy, clubbin, etc :evil: and hoopin all day. I turned out okay I think.

If any of you haven't watch "13th" and you have an ounce of pigmentation in your soul, please do.

Maybe @ksteezy can stop with the, "But slavery was so long ago" type of comments

Yall had no class at 23 I made my very first movie at that age. It's low budget but it won awards at film festivals in NY and overseas markets. It's on iTunes right now. Dont play that age game.

Yall had no class at 23 I made my very first movie at that age. It's low budget but it won awards at film festivals in NY and overseas markets. It's on iTunes right now. Dont play that age game.

Link me, always like to hear stories or projects like these :smokin

I had a job, living on my own, and was engaged to be married. Had dated the same girl for 5 years at that point. Am now married to her, have a better job, and in our second house that we've bought.

My thing with it all is...he's still legally married. There's a chance he slept around before they separated and began divorce proceedings. If he did it before he likely will again. History has a tendency to repeat itself.

She doesn't seem like the best judgement maker either. She's an immature 23 year old with a history of scuzzo ex-boyfriends and an abortion.

How are you going against what God has in store for her?

Back
Top Bottom