Wrestling Thread January 1st / Happy New Years NTWT Weekend Edition

giphy.gif

:rofl: That's the exact expression he's going to do in the future when Paige walks in on him banging his latest *****. Paige looks like the type that you'll be bored with after a few months.

too late for a cena heel turn to be grand.

wwe once again waits too long to turn a monster face heel

a cena heel turn a few years back would have been almost as big as the hogan heel turn

thousands of kids would be crying in the stands

Last shot deal IMO with him tying/breaking flair's record.

And can't forget Ultimo Dragon, La Parka, or Xpac..

Regarding NTWTSS-I'm just going to run it this year w/M Meangene45 Meangene45 's help..I'll take half the names and he'll take half the names..That way both him and I can participate..I'll write up a survey and me and him will send it to the names on our list..Quote this post in order to sing up..You'll have til November 6th to sign up..If it's good with everyone we'll do a $30 minimum..

NTWTSS SIGN UP LIST:
Case

Sign me up! Lessgo!!!

Yall had no class at 23 I made my very first movie at that age. It's low budget but it won awards at film festivals in NY and overseas markets. It's on iTunes right now. Dont play that age game.
We can't all know our path in life so early. Your incredible acting prowess was known since youth. We cannot all be so blessed man.
How are you going against what God has in store for her?
View media item 2201359This.
If y'all were real fans of Gene's work you would have watched that film long ago

So many people on the internet faking :smh:
Call these bums out. But they weren't cool enough to get early screenings like me and 22 stylez tho. :lol:
I can say I've watched it 5 times.
I hate watching the same movie over. I have watched it 3 times myself tho. :smokin :pimp: :nthat:

:smokin :smokin :smokin

Green rhino and Casey not gonna like this
Read that like I got the Keys Jay... :lol:
View media item 2201370
I watched this and birth of a nation same day. I was tight walking around just grilling people for no reason
It is tough to digest material like that and then not want to lash out. But then by acting out said anger stereotypes are then perpetuated. We really get mind ****** out here man. :frown: :smh:

Yall had no class at 23 I made my very first movie at that age. It's low budget but it won awards at film festivals in NY and overseas markets. It's on iTunes right now. Dont play that age game.
@Meangene45

Just wanna take a moment out to congratulate you on all the success.

From indies to big box office films, what a journey.

Back
Top Bottom