Wrestling Thread January 1st / Happy New Years NTWT Weekend Edition

We all know that there will be an interpromotional traditional SSeries 8-10 man tag match.

There's a rumor that there will be a stipulation added. The winning brand will get to pick up a talent from the losing brand's roster.
Don't like that. It should be winning brand gets nxt pick.

We all know that there will be an interpromotional traditional SSeries 8-10 man tag match.

There's a rumor that there will be a stipulation added. The winning brand will get to pick up a talent from the losing brand's roster.

I like that.

But it should be, "One Free Transaction."

So if they want to take someone from the other roster OR NXT, they can

too late for a cena heel turn to be grand.

wwe once again waits too long to turn a monster face heel

a cena heel turn a few years back would have been almost as big as the hogan heel turn

thousands of kids would be crying in the stands

too late for a cena heel turn to be grand.

wwe once again waits too long to turn a monster face heel

a cena heel turn a few years back would have been almost as big as the hogan heel turn

thousands of kids would be crying in the stands

Yep. Cena is still a Make A Wish leader and there's no way they ruin that. Had they done this in 2009-2010? Sure, but 6 years later? Nope

WWE generates money off the kids in this era.

Crying heartbroken kids = angry parents

Angry parents = No WWE merch $$

WWE isnt risking that much money to please a few 30 y/os. Ever

I've always loved Paige's freaky *** but I gotta stick with my bot Swagberto. Can't wait till he finds his next chick and leaves Paige in the dust.

Us brown folk gotta stick together :pimp: been oppressed by the white woman for far too long

Man, wth is going in with this chick. Did WWE drop or is she is just on suspension. If so they need to get rid of her, theres plenty of talent on SD and Raw. Want to see more ember moon she is def one of the most solid female wrestler in NXT.

Last edited:
I've always loved Paige's freaky *** but I gotta stick with my bot Swagberto. Can't wait till he finds his next chick and leaves Paige in the dust.

Us brown folk gotta stick together :pimp: been oppressed by the white woman for far too long
She the type that would murder suicide if he left her.

Man, wth is going in with this chick. Did WWE drop or is she is just on suspension. If so they need to get rid of her, theres plenty of talent on SD and Raw. Want to see more ember moon she is def one of the most solid female wrestler in NXT.
Suspended 2x in past few months

Rumor is she's on that white girl + more

She the type that would murder suicide if he left her.
Morrison & Melina 2.0
Nah, Morrison was a **** who took Melina back even after Swagtista blew her back out

mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom