Wrestling Thread January 1st / Happy New Years NTWT Weekend Edition

Bayley Vs Dana Brook, Enzo and Big Cass Vs Karl and Doc expected to be announced for HiaC tonight.

There's been some talk of finally turning Cena heel. It wouldn't be as similar as the Rock's hollywood heel run. I highly doubt they pull the trigger on it.

Bayley Vs Dana Brook, Enzo and Big Cass Vs Karl and Doc expected to be announced for HiaC tonight.

There's been some talk of finally turning Cena heel. It wouldn't be as similar as the Rock's hollywood heel run. I highly doubt they pull the trigger on it.

Sadly he's not even being booed like he used to be. The time to turn him heel was nexus. Cena heel turn could have been big like hogan turning, if they did it now it feel like Austin :smh:

001_RAW_10102016hm0491--b7292382c732b69c6a737d3aecc655fe.jpg

We all know that there will be an interpromotional traditional SSeries 8-10 man tag match.

There's a rumor that there will be a stipulation added. The winning brand will get to pick up a talent from the losing brand's roster.

We all know that there will be an interpromotional traditional SSeries 8-10 man tag match.

There's a rumor that there will be a stipulation added. The winning brand will get to pick up a talent from the losing brand's roster.
I like this proposed stipulation.

Adds importance to the interpromotional SS matches.

Because you know how I beg shamelessly for a Big Gold every year and how close you were last year :lol:...

And I am still a Savage, there is no doubt there... We're already planning a sex get away :lol:...

You never know, if we can actually get this NTWTSS rolling, I might get your name again and a BGB will show up on your doorstep..

Savages aren't savages anymore once they've become domesticated..But keep hope alive..

Even lions take care of their cubs...

Slightly offended :lol:...

With my son on the way, I'm not sure I'll be doing NTWTSS this year...

BTW... We have chosen on a name... And then I relized there's a current WWE wrestler with the name age I got annoyed :lol:...
Name your kid Finn. Regardless if it's a girl or boy

His name is going to be Enzo... I know 2 babies named Finn tho :lol:...

Only way cena heel turn works is if he goes 100% full hollywood while still beating everyone as an annoying supercena type

Back
Top Bottom