Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

re: Flair

You dudes bring up a HEEL. The biggest cheater in the history of Pro Wrestling. That alone makes him different.

But we are supposed to believe high flying dudes are legit world champs.

Again, people WANT to believe, give us reason.

Anybody beating Lesnar clean is stupid if you wanna put it that way.
Nothing wrong with that. I mean at least we know he is a legit dude.

If Brock never loses again, I am cool with that. Said it plenty of times before

Nobody should beat Brock 1 on 1

Agreed^^^
Yeah, and Triple H beat him. Showing he can hang w the UFC heavyweights too
laugh.gif
HHH is an ego maniac. That was the worst possible thing that WWE did with Brock during this last run.

:rofl: This dude @brendasdeadbaby
 is never satisfied man. He finds fault in everything wrestling related. And is always so disrespectful in these threads. No wonder dudes ran up on him in Queens for stuff he said on here

and nobody from no dam queens eva ran up on the kid what I look like chinx drugs?? Na, also I ain't never buy no dam funko pop or ugly wrestling shirt or worse a toy belt replica :x . That's for cheerio losers b I just watch from a business perspective carry on

and nobody from no dam queens eva ran up on the kid what I look like chinx drugs?? Na, also I ain't never buy no dam funko pop or ugly wrestling shirt or worse a toy belt replica :x . That's for cheerio losers b I just watch from a business perspective carry on

So internet straightface you've never bought tickets to
a show, ordered a PPV, contributed monetarily in any way to pro wrestling...anything? Honestly that's pretty fascinating if you haven't.

one of the reasons some of yall want these small guys to succeed is because they represent anything other than what you perceive as wwe

There may be some truth to that. I like David vs Goliath stories. To me it's believable that a smaller technically proficient wrestler can overcome a less skilled opponent who outsizes him

Would the inverse be one of the reasons that you don't want them to succeed? Because they don't fit what you think wrestling "should" be?

one of the reasons some of yall want these small guys to succeed is because they represent anything other than what you perceive as wwe
I believe this as well. I have NEVER been a "fan" of WWE. I only watch it now out of convenience.

I HATED it when WCW went out of business. I hated it when ECW went out of business. Why? Because I was stuck with this corny WWE nonsense.

It is what it is, they are here to stay. I can only fight against the machine but for so long.

What they do is different than what other companies can do. Their "rules" are a little different than what other countries/companies have. So me saying AJ is not world championship material in WWE, I am talking about JUST the WWE. Knowing this company historically, I know what they want. I know what they promote.I know what they are looking for in a champ. And it ain't THAT!

And their fans are conditioned the same way.

I just think we get caught up in what we want too often. It goes back to our conversation last week about how much of the WWE Fan Base are loser internet wrestling fans. I think yall over estimate how large that chunk is honestly.

There may be some truth to that. I like David vs Goliath stories. To me it's believable that a smaller technically proficient wrestler can overcome a less skilled opponent who outsizes him

Would the inverse be one of the reasons that you don't want them to succeed? Because they don't fit what you think wrestling "should" be?
WHO in here said they DIDN'T want him to succeed Pelvin?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Back
Top Bottom