Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

This American Alpha tag team on NXT is raw. I could see that Jordan guy being a big guy on the main roster in the future.
Jordan was drowning in NXT just a few years ago. No character, basic moveset, no charisma.

Gable was the perfect partner for him. Now they're gonna win the straps at NXT Dallas.

Last edited:
I think AJ, DBry, Rollins, and Balor can all be believable champions..They just can't be on camera within 25 feet of Bork Laser..But with Brock's limited schedule that shouldn't be a problem..Plus they have to be booked in the proper manner..Seth's title run could've been something special if he wouldn't have had so many televised losses and made to look weak every single Monday..

I would keep him as far away from the IC title as possible.

Speaking of did you guys notice how they didnt mention jericho being a world or wwe champion but mentioned i believe he was a 9 time intercontinental or us champ when he was facing styles?

Already planting the seeds

Are the Young Bucks believable? 

Alot of wrestlers from indys and tna are hard to be believable in the wwe because most of the wrestlers are built a certain way. It was nuts how much smaller aj styles looked compared to chris jericho in that backstage segment and jericho aint even that big

I think AJ, DBry, Rollins, and Balor can all be believable champions..They just can't be on camera within 25 feet of Bork Laser..But with Brock's limited schedule that shouldn't be a problem..Plus they have to be booked in the proper manner..Seth's title run could've been something special if he wouldn't have had so many televised losses and made to look weak every single Monday..

It would be a shame if Balor doesn't get at least 1 title run despite his size. I feel like H wants more control of Raw/SD before he lets him go to the main roster. Or maybe Vince just sees him as another Neville and doesn't care to call him up yet.

It would be a shame if Balor doesn't get at least 1 title run despite his size. I feel like H wants more control of Raw/SD before he lets him go to the main roster. Or maybe Vince just sees him as another Neville and doesn't care to call him up yet.
Dirtsheets say Vince is very high on Fergal. Merch sales, etc.

But Honner seems to see him as his golden child and doesn't want him to fail under Vince's booking.

But Honner seems to see him as his golden child and doesn't want him to fail under Vince's booking.
Dude is 34. How much longer until he gets called up?
Exactly what I'm thinking. Even if he gets called up, where does he fit in?

Fergal can say all he wants about wanting to build NXT and being the leader there, but it's still developmental $.

Dude is 34. How much longer until he gets called up?
He's dropping the title to Joe at NXT Dallas. It'd be the perfect time for him to debut Balor Club and make the jump on Raw the next day IMO, but what from what it sounds like they want to keep him there longer. 

Edit: I doubt he's getting paid like the other NXT talents...dude had a sponsorship with Armani Xchange and made a good amount of money in NJPW; they had to have matched that kind of money. 

Last edited:

Man, what do those dirt sheets know? Vince could've changed his mind 10 times since then.

Are the Young Bucks believable? 

Yes...

As long as they cheat...

You're of the mindset that everyone watches because want to watch something "real"... I want to be entertained... Whether it's by ridiculous flippy stuff or stuff what it seems and feels very" real"... But I don't want to be bored...

Cannabis got bars and is technically superior to many, many rappers... He also outs me to sleep...

[thread="643012"]anyone watching NJPW tonight? :nerd: [/thread]

Soon :nerd:...

Man, what do those dirt sheets know? Vince could've changed his mind 10 times since then.
I agree; I especially can't trust Vince's booking decisions. He finally got Ramen over in Philly of all places and then does what?

Just these past 2 weeks alone, he undid a year's worth of work:

- Had AJ debut at the Rumble against Ramen

- Put Honner as the champ (who the smarks like more than Ramen)

- Reverted Ramen to the "underdog" just so he can overcome the odds yet again at WM32

Last edited:

As soon as Finn Bálor is on the main roster.. McMahon will be tired of his new shiny demon toy..

Back
Top Bottom