Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

roll.gif
roll.gif
dudes troll is on another level
Don't do this right now please. I am having a legit conversation

I'm just going off your postings in here and it seems you don't really like the small guys out there

I apologize if that's a misinterpretation on my part

I'm just going off your postings in here and it seems you don't really like the small guys out there

I apologize if that's a misinterpretation on my part
WTF?????????????????????

Bushi

Kota Ibushi

Tama Tonga

Ron Mysterio?

Liger?

EYE don't like small wrestlers??????????????????????????????????????????

So internet straightface you've never bought tickets to
a show, ordered a PPV, contributed monetarily in any way to pro wrestling...anything? Honestly that's pretty fascinating if you haven't.

Never bought tickets to any show came close but thought it would be a waste, never ordered a wrestling ppv always had the black box growing up and streams later on, no ugly shirts, action figures etc etc just watch from a business standpoint as I said. Only the wwe network and I don't even have that anymore.

Double Double E is paying BJ Fashion way too much money guaranteed to not "take him serious"

Double Double E is paying BJ Fashion way too much money guaranteed to not "take him serious"
You know what you are doing.

Let me play along.

If AJ Styes wins THE World Heavyweight Title (Main Belt); I will personally PayPal you $50.

Save this post

Never bought tickets to any show came close but thought it would be a waste, never ordered a wrestling ppv always had the black box growing up and streams later on, no ugly shirts, action figures etc etc just watch from a business standpoint as I said. Only the wwe network and I don't even have that anymore.
I get it...there's levels to markdom. I just got email confirmation that 2 Nakamura shirts shipped so I'l hold #1 new mark title for a while.

Rollins could've been booked better making him a believable champ. AJ can too, but they should just keep him away from Brock. Anyone else? I think AJ can realistically beat Cena, Reigns, Rollins, Ambrose, etc.

This American Alpha tag team on NXT is raw. I could see that Jordan guy being a big guy on the main roster in the future.

Rollins could've been booked better making him a believable champ. AJ can too, but they should just keep him away from Brock. Anyone else? I think AJ can realistically beat Cena, Reigns, Rollins, Ambrose, etc.

He can but DeepSea thinks he isn't believable and is gonna be eating pins from Josh from Tough Enough

Back
Top Bottom