Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

You are missing the point. That is so far from what this discussion is about.
Again, I never said that "ordinary dudes" aren't allowed to be successful. I simply said you have to be careful with who you are putting that title on. There are plenty of other ways folks can get over than being the WORLD champion

I think Seth Rollins's title reign was weak for a few reasons.
1. He was booked like a b****
2. He LOOKS like a B****

But in the case of Aj he's wrestled all around the world and has made a name for himself despite being in wwe. His record is enough for him to be a viable champion. Same with Danial Bryan, it's there previous success that makes them "worthy" of being champ

With that said I don't see AJ ever actually getting the belt but weirder things have happened

Last edited:
BDB's use of the word mark is the markest thing I read on the internet on a daily basis. 

Yeah and you're the #1 new mark around here. I dispense my beliefs and think the way the company would ya in fantasy land thinking they will push indie and Japanese guys in a vkm ran company man please.

Yeah and you're the #1 new mark around here. I dispense my beliefs and think the way the company would ya in fantasy land thinking they will push indie and Japanese guys in a vkm ran company man please.
#1 new mark on the wrestling subforum of a sneaker enthusiast site. I'll take it. Making up arguments to win them is GREAT technique btw. 

roll.gif
This dude @brendasdeadbaby  is never satisfied man. He finds fault in everything wrestling related. And is always so disrespectful in these threads. No wonder dudes ran up on him in Queens for stuff he said on here

If you've ever paid for anything wrestling related in your life you're a mark. That's what it means. I see a lot of Funko Pop toys in here. Is it really an insult?

Everyone here is a mark & everyone here watches wrestling to mark out. It's disingenuous to think otherwise. 

has anyone seen video of the shinsuke nakamura announcement?
If you're talking about the press conference he had where he relinquishes the the title then yeah...he's on the verge of tears at some points. Tonight is the last time he wrestles in an NJ ring for a while (presumably). Gonna be surreal to watch. 

If you've ever paid for anything wrestling related in your life you're a mark. That's what it means. I see a lot of Funko Pop toys in here. Is it really an insult?

Everyone here is a mark & everyone here watches wrestling to mark out. It's disingenuous to think otherwise. 

I marked out like a mofo when DBry won the title at Mania. Moment i'll always remember seeing that in person the Superdome ERUPTED :smokin

If you're talking about the press conference he had where he relinquishes the the title then yeah...he's on the verge of tears at some points. Tonight is the last time he wrestles in an NJ ring for a while (presumably). Gonna be surreal to watch. 

sorry i meant the NXT one at the arena about how he was coming to dallas

Back
Top Bottom