Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Joke, but yall keep letting damn @brendasdeadbaby
 trick yall into believing these little ROH dudes can carry the company.

The best "blend" of both worlds is Cesaro. Size, strength, in-ring. Once they get him going, if ever, he could be taken seriously.

I am a short dude, 5'10; EYE shouldn't be able to look at someone in an OPEN-WEIGHT combat sport, and think I have ANY chance of whooping dude.

That is how I feel when looking at Seth Rollins and AJ Styles. If EYE feel that way, nah man, you can't be the damn champ

He is a nice fairy tale story, world champion, nah man. He is a munchkin. 

You know dam well how I feel about these little indie guys. Ya over hyping aj styles Talmbout champion :smh: dude will be a jobber in wwe.

Hey guys ... Water we talking about ?

how you can only be champion if people think they cant beat you up.

I'm pretty sure I can ko Ziggler lol

DC being a body shamer for the past 2 pages essentially. 

But isn't DC a bbw? :nerd:

Daniel Bryan

:nerd:

You know dam well how I feel about these little indie guys. Ya over hyping aj styles Talmbout champion
mean.gif
dude will be a jobber in wwe.
once he shows up to a show with his hair all greased up thats the end of him.

Bryan beat HHH, Batista & Orton in the same day.

Rey was what a 3x world champ?

I don't think sz is the reason he won't be champ. If the fans are behind you they'll respond accordingly.
And who took those title reigns seriously? I damn sure didn't

Bryan beat HHH, Batista

And who took those title reigns seriously? I damn sure didn't

Lol, but they happened regardless. I don't get the logic of wrestling having to be so legitimate or serious. I'm positive UFC or boxing lightweights smaller than AJ would put the works on 95% of WWEs roster. We got people who took advantage of someones wife tag-teaming a year later, demons, dead people with thunder fingers, etc. Look at all the dumb crap in wrestling, and say is AJ being world champ that farfetched.

Last edited:
Injured and doing nothing but lying down watching the Network today. Catching up on a lot of stuff I've missed. Watching JBL's "Legends" show with Austin, HBK, HHH about The Undertaker now.

Anything you guys recommend? Behind the scenes stuff, PPV's, anything? Thanks!

Lol, but they happened regardless. I don't get the logic of wrestling having to be so legitimate or serious. I'm positive UFC or boxing lightweights smaller than AJ would put the works on 95% of WWEs roster. We got people who took advantage of someones wife tag-teaming a year later, demons, dead people with thunder fingers, etc. Look at all the dumb crap in wrestling, and say is AJ being world champ that farfetched.
LOL The conversation wasn't about it HAPPENING, it was about it being successful and/or taken serious.

First thing I said is AJ isn't a believable World Heavyweight Champ

Finally caught up on this thread.

eek.gif
 @ Bastitch coming down from the rafters, to slander Nikki Bella no less.

I know that touched Peep's cold, dead heart.

NXT Dallas looks 
pimp.gif
 good on paper. Looking forward to Suzuki Namayoto's debut.

LOL The conversation wasn't about it HAPPENING, it was about it being successful and/or taken serious.

First thing I said is AJ isn't a believable World Heavyweight Champ

Was Eddie a believable champ to you? Dude was 5'8

DC knows he would get WASHED by a big dude so now he thinks its unbelievable for a little dude to beat a big dude.

"Believable" and "wrestling" in the same breath is comical. I thought the entire point was to suspend it. 

Nah, when Eddie won the belt, the first thing I thought was basically, "Awww that was nice of them to let him beat Brock."

So nah, not really. Especially not who he had to beat and how that cheesy finish was.

And maybe we can have special attraction matches between "weight" divisions. That would be nice.

So, you want to separate the weight classes then every so often have them fight each other? What sense does that make? :lol:

If you're gonna go that far to have different weight classes then they shouldn't be fighting each other at all. Then, how do you manage the tag team division? It wouldn't be realistic for the Usos to beat a tag team like Kane/Big Show, do you have to make another tag team division for heavyweights or not allow heavyweights to tag team?

Some of y'all are hilarious talking about you could beat up pro wrestlers
Don't you realize that even the small dudes live in the gym and have muscles you could only dream of having
Not to mention ridiculous cardio and that most have the ability to be hyper aware of they're surroundings
Your looking at them on a screen or monitor so they appear to be small but even the smallest guys are wider and more built than an average person
On another note this is supposed to be looked at as a professional sport when we suspend suspend our belief
That being said everyone on the roster is supposed to be looked at as something special because they made it there
With some of your logic I bet you would look at someone like Bruce Lee and mutter to yourself "I can take him" :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom