Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

If they would have the balls to do so, they would have had the IC title headline all those shows when Brock was holding the strap hostage.

Look at NJPW, they headline their shows with the IC belt.
They just need to combine the US/IC belts and make this belt the workhorse title again. Post-Cena US title means dogs**** and the IC belt is doing Ambrose no favors. 

I don't like the idea of having two mid-card titles. It's pointless. WWE title, IC title, Tag Title, Women's Title. That's all you need.

DC hates the little guys bc he is a little pipsqueak himself
roll.gif
pipsqueak
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That on top of the fact he's a pillar of TNA wrestling. I doubt he sees a title match unless it's a battle royal type match. Which is sad.
I just don't think he has the look of a World Champion of the #1 company in the world. No offense to him, he is a great talent but dude looked small next to damn Jericho and Jericho isn't big by any stretch

Bryan beat HHH, Batista & Orton in the same day.

Rey was what a 3x world champ?

I don't think sz is the reason he won't be champ. If the fans are behind you they'll respond accordingly.

No, but I agree with his mentality to a degree man. I think THE world champion needs to look like he could whoop just about any human placed in front of him. If you world champion is 5'9 and less than 200 lbs, who are you fooling? 

Like Rey winning the belt was a complete JOKE. a JOKE. ZERO believablity.

I love technical wrestling and enjoy a little high flying every now and then (when it makes sense), but these little munchkins can't be the face of your company. It makes the sport look FAKE

Like when them dudes said Daniel Bryan beating Brock can be believable? :smh:

And coming off injuries :lol: Brock would've ended his career more than it already is

Last edited:
AJ is cool as a world champion in Japan, where humans are just overall smaller.

But in American, for the #1 company in the World, EYE would want my world champion to walk into a jail and be taken as a serious threat upon first view.

Seth doesn't pass
Dean doesn't pass
Roman can pass if treated correctly
Brock passes.
Owens passes
Samoa Joe passes
Finn doesn't pass
Zayn doesn't pass

AJ should be working on that IC / US Title level. I guess US since that has been established as the #2 belt.

If a regular human looks at the tv screen and tells themselves, "Man I would punish dude" when looking at your world champion, that is a problem

samoa joe does not pass

I find it funny dudes complain about Vince and his archaic way of thinking and then spout his sentiments to a T...:lol: Sure you want the champ to look credible, but everyone knows outcomes are predetermined and what not. So the champ should be the best wrestler/someone legitimately over not mostly mandated by size. That's how Khali got the title. :x :smh:

Back
Top Bottom