Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Just played that Aj Styles theme in my whip on the way home from work :lol: not bad. Where does the WWE find people to do the vocals on some these themes..?

i only thought the one episode existed.. thank you for the find.. what a great concept for a show.. i would pay a ton of money to spend a weekend in that warehouse looking at stuff.. Man i wish i could work for WWE doing something not in an office building.. i wish i could be backstage, a ref, or on the creative board..

The best themes were always the wcw bootleg versions of real songs like ddp and ravens nirvana themes

Goldberg's theme \ entrance :smokin

Brock Lesnar's theme song is one we play in the locker room everytime before our Rugby matches

Goldberg's theme \ entrance :smokin

Brock Lesnar's theme song is one we play in the locker room everytime before our Rugby matches

I won't say Goldberg's theme is one of the best, but his theme/entrance fit his character as good as anyone's..It was a perfect fit for him..

Styles :pimp: looked like a great match. Dude is a star. I could see him adding a lot of prestige back to the IC Title.

Just hope his style (pun intended) doesn't get put to rest because of how WWE works matches. His pace is great and if they let him cook, he'll have the crowd behind him more than they do now.

I would keep him as far away from the IC title as possible.

This, even though Styles and Ambrose could have good matches. That title is a death sentence.

Hope Styles is able to get some good matches and feuds going for awhile. Still have to remember that he is 38 and has a loooooot of miles on him. Would suck to have all this fanfare and he (along with other older vets signed) ends up like Sting (yea I know Sting is like 56).

PO9hQoiF.gif

nwwy3DSX.gif

24313365029_eb2933bfc9_o.gif

The Fashion/Axel match wasn't bad. Seemed more like the offense we have come to know from him in NJPW.

Was a bummer to see the Clash used on a jobber but whatever.

Back
Top Bottom