Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

I can live my entire life without seeing Nikki wrestle again and be totally okay with that.

shes at my hospital now I work over at TGH in tampa. John Cena came by dude is a straight ****. This nurse asked him if he was John Cena and wanted a pic. He said " yeah thats me" and walked off. In my opinion bro your famous from your fans dont act so uptight about things like that. Take the pic or 100 pics who cares if it bothers you get another job. I guess it really offends me because we as nurses bust our ***** over 12 hour shifts. No need to act to good for someone.

shes at my hospital now I work over at TGH in tampa. John Cena came by dude is a straight ****. This nurse asked him if he was John Cena and wanted a pic. He said " yeah thats me" and walked off. In my opinion bro your famous from your fans dont act so uptight about things like that. Take the pic or 100 pics who cares if it bothers you get another job. I guess it really offends me because we as nurses bust our ***** over 12 hour shifts. No need to act to good for someone.

His girl is in the hospital who just went through surgery and u marks wanna take a picture? On top of that ask a dumb question like "are u John Cena?" :lol:

That man don't owe you or any of his fans anything. :smh:

His girl is in the hospital who just went through surgery and u marks wanna take a picture? On top of that ask a dumb question like "are u John Cena?" :lol:

Marks?
The girl was nervous and wanted a pic is that awful? Yeah his girls in the hospital, you think he would be like thanks for helping my girl out and take a pic.
I would be grateful for someone else's service. But obviously your a John Cena fanatic and think he walks on gold.

Marks?
The girl was nervous and wanted a pic is that awful? Yeah his girls in the hospital, you think he would be like thanks for helping my girl out and take a pic.
I would be grateful for someone else's service. But obviously your a John Cena fanatic and think he walks on gold.

Dude doesn't owe u ****

Peep for the love of your false god please spoiler that man. I thought ghims was back cause I scrolled up after I posted and it was just a long block of text :x :x :x

Peep for the love of your false god please spoiler that man. I thought ghims was back cause I scrolled up after I posted and it was just a long block of text :x :x :x

Fixed. I was reading it myself from a different board, then realized it was a copy and paste, and i went ahead and searched the actual article

Last edited:
This **** is terrible as a single. Only gets a pass from ya marks cause it's a wrestling theme
....well yea. This song does die a little after the intro. I cannot relate to "country strengf" but CFO$ for all intents & purposes is doing a pretty damn good job in making themes for wrestlers. 

....well yea. This song does die a little after the intro. I cannot relate to "country strengf" but CFO$ for all intents & purposes is doing a pretty damn good job in making themes for wrestlers. 

Jim Johnston>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yes even Dr Dre

When he starts playing the Taker theme on the keys 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom