Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

When he starts playing the Taker theme on the keys 
nthat.gif

i got the craziest goosebumps listening to him play it on the piano. jim johnston is a legend. i really hope he gets paid nicely.

gangrel theme is the greatest theme ever in WWE.. as far as music goes, not so much for a pop or anything like that. Angles theme when the 'you suck' lyrics got added to it was great. taker has the most iconic theme i think. Those bells man, no matter what is going on when they hit the place explodes. I am also a huge fan of the theatrics that go along with his entrances .. I always wondered how they do the lightning bolts and **** like that..

Question .. i forget where i saw this at i think it was a youtube thing, but produced by wwe. They went like into the vault of the props and they had the old neon light entrance and they put it together and it worked. I think it was hosted by joey styles.. point being is A. someone post it and B. i wish they would do a show like that on the network, where they rummage through all the old props and whatever else they have hoarded at their warehouses. Because supposedly they do not get rid of anything and have peoples entrance props and robes and everything that falls under that type of stuff..

gangrel theme is the greatest theme ever in WWE.. as far as music goes, not so much for a pop or anything like that. Angles theme when the 'you suck' lyrics got added to it was great. taker has the most iconic theme i think. Those bells man, no matter what is going on when they hit the place explodes. I am also a huge fan of the theatrics that go along with his entrances .. I always wondered how they do the lightning bolts and **** like that..

Question .. i forget where i saw this at i think it was a youtube thing, but produced by wwe. They went like into the vault of the props and they had the old neon light entrance and they put it together and it worked. I think it was hosted by joey styles.. point being is A. someone post it and B. i wish they would do a show like that on the network, where they rummage through all the old props and whatever else they have hoarded at their warehouses. Because supposedly they do not get rid of anything and have peoples entrance props and robes and everything that falls under that type of stuff..
Gotchu:

Also yes to Gangrel's theme...drums on that track are 
nthat.gif

it's funny looking back at the Undertaker's debut.

Gotchu:

Also yes to Gangrel's theme...drums on that track are :nthat:
thank you sir.. answer your pm..

i only thought the one episode existed.. thank you for the find.. what a great concept for a show.. i would pay a ton of money to spend a weekend in that warehouse looking at stuff.. Man i wish i could work for WWE doing something not in an office building.. i wish i could be backstage, a ref, or on the creative board..

i only thought the one episode existed.. thank you for the find.. what a great concept for a show.. i would pay a ton of money to spend a weekend in that warehouse looking at stuff.. Man i wish i could work for WWE doing something not in an office building.. i wish i could be backstage, a ref, or on the creative board..

Who are you telling? I dont steal but I think I would become an instant thief if they let me in that warehouse

gangrel theme is the greatest theme ever in WWE..

I might have to agree with you, his theme was HARD :pimp:. Funny that he was main guy in Brood and Edge and Christian ended up outshining him. What's Gangrel up to these days? :nerd:

Last edited:
I might have to agree with you, his theme was HARD :pimp:. Funny that he was main guy in Brood and Edge and Christian ended up outshining him. What's Gangrel up to these days? :nerd:

Still wrestling for indy promotions under the same name and Gimmick
Thought he was older than 46 for some reason

Last edited:
All that talk about them building up the styles clash and he ends up debuting it on smackdown against Curtis axel :lol:

Back
Top Bottom