Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Oh Jesus Christ, Show is face again??? Wasn't he just feuding with Reigns months ago :stoneface:

Braun LOOKS the part of a monster, but he damn near looks more lost than Great Khali :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Tired of dealing with this head cold..Goin to bed y'all..G'night to the entire NTWT..Cept dudes that play with cats and new jobbers with no talent and can't get themselves over..

tumblr_nkcv17NyYz1r8r71do1_500.gif

Riley is a Fn loser :smh: dude always taking shots on twitter

Tired of dealing with this head cold..Goin to bed y'all..G'night to the entire NTWT..Cept dudes that play with cats and new jobbers with no talent and can't get themselves over..
Just because these new jobbers are minorities doesn't mean they don't have talent. Smh.

Objective list of the top 3 themes of all time

3) STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN (DISTURBED REMIX) 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

2) EVOLUTION 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

1) KURT ANGLE 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Styles Clash for the first time... on Smackdown... vs Curtis Axel? :rolleyes

Neville's the breakout star of the year, yet I don't remember at all what feuds he had outside of Stardust, which was hardly a feud in the first place.

Forgot what this new commentator's name is, but he sounds real old school, sort of dig it.

Mauro Ranallo is great

I swear his voice sounds as if he was apart of the early 90s WWF, when there was still In Your House PPVs.

Last edited:
cp with some cookies

And I'm doing my god damb hardest not to eat one... I'm trying to put my cheerio *** on a diet and I've been doing doing good for like a week now... They're for a friend...

I've got 7lb of clarified butter... I made my dinner with it tonight... Cooked shooms/onions/peppers in it and Shrooms soaked up most of it... Cooked steak in butter but obviously not as absorbent... So I did waste a bit, but not much...

I did whip up a quick half assed compound butter with roasted garlic I keep in my freezer :nthat:...

The finishes of the main events of Smackdown since September:

* September 3 – Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns defeated New Day via DQ
* September 10 – Seth Rollins defeated The Ryback via pin
* September 17 – Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose defeated Seth Rollins and Sheamus via pin
* September 14 – Dean Ambrose defeated Seth Rollins via pin

* October 1 – The Dudley Boyz and Demon Kane defeated New Day and Seth Rollins via pin
* October 8 – Randy Orton and Roman Reigns vs. Bray Wyatt and Braun Strowman via DQ
* October 15 – The Dudley Boyz and Dean Ambrose defeated New Day via DQ
* October 22 – Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose defeated New Day via pin
* October 29 – The Wyatt Family defeated Dean Ambrose, Cesaro, and Ryback via pin

* November 5 – Kevin Owens defeated Dean Ambrose via DQ
* November 12 – The Usos defeated The Wyatts via DQ
* November 19 – Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose vs. Kevin Owens and Alberto Del Rio went to a double count out
* November 26 – Dean Ambrose defeated Dolph Ziggler and Tyler Breeze via pin
* December 3 – Roman Reigns defeated The League of Nations via countout
* December 10 – Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose and The Usos defeated The League of Nations via pin
* December 17 – Dolph Ziggler defeated Kevin Owens via DQ
* December 22 – Dean Ambrose defeated Dolph Ziggler and Kevin Owens via pin
* December 31 – Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose defeated Sheamus and Kevin Owens via DQ
* January 7 – Dean Ambrose vs. Kevin Owens went to a double count out
* January 14 – Neville and Dean Ambrose defeated Sheamus and Kevin Owens via DQ
* January 21 – Roman Reigns defeated The League of Nations via DQ
* January 28 – Chris Jericho, Dean Ambrose, and Roman Reigns defeated Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, and Erick Rowan via DQ

LOL

I made some bomb shrimp when I got home from the gym. Drizzled some teriyaki sauce pre-frying pan and a hint of lemon. Good tangy taste.

And I'm doing my god damb hardest not to eat one... I'm trying to put my cheerio *** on a diet and I've been doing doing good for like a week now... They're for a friend...

I've got 7lb of clarified butter... I made my dinner with it tonight... Cooked shooms/onions/peppers in it and Shrooms soaked up most of it... Cooked steak in butter but obviously not as absorbent... So I did waste a bit, but not much...

I did whip up a quick half assed compound butter with roasted garlic I keep in my freezer :nthat:...

:nthat:

Back
Top Bottom