Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

Off topic but what happened with ISS invading these wrestling thread around 2010-2011?

175x400px-LM-5d1d1c20_844264c5bb3268141f132544794d1f7eaec2747f_t.gif

I remember dudes were spamming "soon.." in this thread :lol:

And do you guys still do your own PPV events with members on this site? I remember the first event way back then.

Last edited:

Is the WWE going to make AJ Styles change his finisher?
I kinda hope they do because a) that move is WILDLY dangerous and b) if they protect that move like a Taker tombstone it'll only help AJ's in-ring in the long run IMO. Guy has 3000 moves, he can get one over as a finisher. 

I kinda hope they do because a) that move is WILDLY dangerous and b) if they protect that move like a Taker tombstone it'll only help AJ's in-ring in the long run IMO. Guy has 3000 moves, he can get one over as a finisher. 

Calf Killer :pimp:

But really can't expect everyone to know/care about the Styles, Nakamuras, Aries etc of the world just how it is. People like who they like, care about who they want man nothing wrong with that :pimp: dudes on here for example have a broader taste like ultimo, DC, CPZesty4, case, Peep etc and ones who just stick to WWE and dont really give a damn bout much else like bdb, b sox, 4w etc

It's all good.

Last edited:
But really can't expect everyone to know/care about the Styles, Nakamuras, Aries etc of the world just how it is. People like who they like, care about who they want man nothing wrong with that :pimp: dudes on here for example have a broader taste like ultimo, DC, CPZesty4, case, Peep etc and ones who just stick to WWE and dont really give a damn bout much else like bdb, b sox, 4w etc

It's all good.

Zesty-1.jpg

How is it dangerous? Srs move looks mad weak imo.

Looks like i missed a good/raw. Whats the builds to fastlane son far. I tried following the posts in this thread but im confused lol.

How is it dangerous? Srs move looks mad weak imo.

Looks like i missed a good/raw. Whats the builds to fastlane son far. I tried following the posts in this thread but im confused lol.

Because it's a generally unfamilar practice for wrestlers to tilt their head back to take a bump as opposed to tucking your head in. 2 people have had their necks broken in the past couple of years because of this. 

Because it's a generally unfamilar practice for wrestlers to tilt their head back to take a bump as opposed to tucking your head in. 2 people have had their necks broken in the past couple of years because of this. 

Oh om i got ya thanks for explaining it. Wouldnt that be the wrestler who taking its fault tho?

That doesn't even include the guys who took it wrong in TNA. Somebody's next got folded in half and I'm surprised it didn't break :x can't remember who they were, but I want to say Chris Daniels too a bad one

Oh om i got ya thanks for explaining it. Wouldnt that be the wrestler who taking its fault tho?
I mean all things considered AJ has probably done this move 10,000 times with no issues but I'm guessing wrestler instinct can kick in without them realizing it and people tuck their heads in to prepare for it. Definitely on the person taking the bump to remember it but yeah, still can go horribly wrong as you can see. 

Last edited:
I mean all things considered AJ has probably done this move 10,000 times with no issues but I'm guessing wrestler instinct can kick in without them realizing it and people tuck their heads in to prepare for it. Definitely on the person taking the bump to remember it but yeah, still can go horribly wrong as you can see. 

Yea i never seen those vids you posted. Damn i guess im surprised the E will let him do it or atleast attempt it so far.

That doesn't even include the guys who took it wrong in TNA. Somebody's next got folded in half and I'm surprised it didn't break :x can't remember who they were, but I want to say Chris Daniels too a bad one

You're thinking Roddy Strong in ROH... Actually I think he also did it to Roddy in TNA :lol:...

Thing is tho... Not a single one of those injuries is AJ's fault... You can't blame him for wrestlers making a simple mistake... It's their job to know how to take a move... It's not like Owen dropping Austin on his head... In each of these instances, there was nothing sloppy or dangerous by AJ... Just his opponent ******* up...

Did anyone else think AJ was going to pull out the Spiral Tap when he climbed and missed that Frog Splash?

Fell asleep during RAW. Is the New day/Rock segment worth it?

Back
Top Bottom