Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

That's a good point..using the ultimate WWE mark to help your argument..And maybe I am in a bubble..But while the casual fan might not care about him, I still think a good chunk of people know who him and Styles are..Maybe that's just wishful thinking..

Don't waste your breath on Jemele. She drunk off Angry Orchards

Yeah man, you are FAR from a casual wrestling fan, Case. I didn't even watch anything Nakamura related until I heard he was going to sign with WWE, and I had to listen to you nerds talk about him on here nonstop...

12501939_1507224259581120_318517971_n.jpg

I only know Styles from seeing him a couple times in TNA and being aware that he was part of Japan's version of NWO. In a WWE ring, he doesn't really look much different than a Ziggler/Cody Rhodes type. Definitely good, but nothing that screams superstar...

No DC is right ya just acting like dam marks. joe from the block don't know no dam aj styles or nakumara but he sure do know his Cena.

No one knew who Juan Cena was when he was the Prototype. If Vince wants to get these internet darlings over, he can.

:lol: at case thinking random ppl know who Nakamura & Styles are

Theyre big in the IWC but they aint household names like The Rock even if we act like they are

No one knew who Juan Cena was when he was the Prototype. If Vince wants to get these internet darlings over, he can.

Proved my point man. As is nobody knows these indie njpw guys for their current work of body but marks. It's not until they get big in the wwe that casuals know who they are.

Last edited:
The mental gymnastics some of you perform to purposefully miss someone's points is astounding. 

When has someone jumping ship actually mattered post WCW closedown when it comes to carrying heat?

Back
Top Bottom