Wrestling Thread Jan/Feb | 2/29 RAW - The Undertaker Returns to Respond to The McMahons

So are the Wyatt's ever gonna go over in a feud? Because we all know Lesnar is winning at Mania.

They're gonna debut him @ a show with 10,000 core fans. 

How do you figure he won't get an amazing reaction? 
I mean yeah, if he debuts in front of a bunch of NXT nerds, of course he's going to get a big pop. I just think it would be a bit different for him on the main roster....

Ok out for the night, good RAW. loved Styles/Jericho, always enjoy the Rock, even though he was awful at times.

lastly, shout out to celticspride34 celticspride34 for sending me whatever he's going to send me. :pimp:

I mean yeah, if he debuts in front of a bunch of NXT nerds, of course he's going to get a big pop. I just think it would be a bit different for him on the main roster....
Agreed, but I think the initial question was whether or not he'd get an equal/better reaction than Styles. I could be naive but it probably wasn't cheap for the E to sign away Nak from NJPW, and it's not like they've ever had THE #1 Japanese talent to work with, so I actually think they're going to make a concerted effort to make him look like a star.

On the flipside, it's totally within reason to think that they make him a sushi chef. 

The language barrier is gon make it hard for Nakamura to show his charisma. Like hes cool & all but the average fans are gonna wanna hear what he has to say after awhile

The language barrier is gon make it hard for Nakamura to show his charisma. Like hes cool & all but the average fans are gonna wanna hear what he has to say after awhile

He already knows a good amount of English

Much further along than Hideo

this. it's gonna be hard for AJ as it is since he's not the best talker.. but for Shinsuke.. sheesh. Outside of NXT, it'll be a struggle.

It's not like he was Jim Cornette w/ the promos in Japan either, but dude has passable enough English to cut something short. 

Agreed, but I think the initial question was whether or not he'd get an equal/better reaction than Styles. I could be naive but it probably wasn't cheap for the E to sign away Nak from NJPW, and it's not like they've ever had THE #1 Japanese talent to work with, so I actually think they're going to make a concerted effort to make him look like a star.

On the flipside, it's totally within reason to think that they make him a sushi chef. 
Repped :lol:

I agree, and really hope they give dude an actual push. I've only watched a couple of his matches, but his charisma is wild.

AJ got a legit pop though. Crowd went crazy when the titantron showed "I Am Phnemoneal", but then went completely nuts when he actually walked out.

Back
Top Bottom