Wrestling Thread Jan 9-22 | 1/20 Smackdown Roulette from Vega - D Bry vs Mark Henry

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

ImThatOne, no i didn't get got, i got just what i wanted. he accepted my challenge from weeks ago

at NTMania II........

GHIMS VS DSK

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If it has nothing to do with me and My title shot in the main event match against 4W.... I don't care.[/color]

so what u are sayin is 4w will beat YardFather at NTRumble

Not a single damb was giving by Laurinaitis when he went into his "Executive VP of Talent relations..."  spiel after Punk went in on him.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 @ him flinching when Punk was feinting a punch.

Deek, just spoke with him, he will introduce himself shortly

he will also introduce the NTCore title

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

This is the most awesome closing segment to Raw since Punk's promo in June.  This is freaking awesome.
The Road to WrestleMania is on 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
From Bryan giving his heel speech before the match to Johnny Ace's outburst in the last minute, everything worked. The last 20 minutes was #*!$$%* dope. This seriously felt like an Attitude Era RAW ending when they were at their peak.

Complete 180 from the crap we got last week.
laugh.gif

just checked out those Brodus Clay matches...idk why, but im fn with his pimpin', in-ring campaign too strong not too.
Calling out moves

"Shall I Get Him"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

hopefully the crowd starts to react with "Yes U Cannn!" in a slick tone or "Sho Nuff!!"

When he turns heel it's over.

Here is the New COO of NTDown & COO of The SuperShows...

***lights go out***

(im having concerns regarding bkmacs whereabouts)

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

This is the most awesome closing segment to Raw since Punk's promo in June.  This is freaking awesome.
The Road to WrestleMania is on 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
From Bryan giving his heel speech before the match to Johnny Ace's outburst in the last minute, everything worked. The last 20 minutes was #*!$$%* dope. This seriously felt like an Attitude Era RAW ending when they were at their peak.

Complete 180 from the crap we got last week.
laugh.gif

Hold on just a minute. Attitude era at its peak? Relax.

Here is the New COO of NTDown & COO of The SuperShows...

***lights go out***

(im having concerns regarding bkmacs whereabouts)

IT'S ME, NTWT. IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!!!

Spoiler [+]
images

Spoiler [+]
But you already knew this.

9/10 RAW. +#!# yeah. Crowd helped tremendously. +#!# Courpus Christi.

Review a Raw starting now.
http://www.stickam.com/reviewawai

https://www.facebook.com/reviewawai

The feedback I sent:

"Most of Raw was not that good, but the closing segment alone made it the best Raw in a long time. The crap we sat through for most of the show... Perez Hilton. It taking 3 gutwrench powerbombs for Swagger to beat an injured Ryder. They're obviously done pushing Ryder, so why not just have Swagger go over strong? Well, we found out once Cena absolutely buried Swagger later in the show. At least the Kane sillyness was kept to a minimum. And if they made Brodus Clay a dancing fool before and after the match but a serious monster during the match, he would be great. But all the goofyness during the match kills him. Anyway, this show was made on the opening and closing segments. D Bry's promo was great. The main event was really good. I loved Jericho's trolling this week. Absolutely hilarious. I just wish he would have kept his jacket on during the match. Would have made it that much better. The crowd should be completely turned on him by next week. Foley coming in and hitting his big spots was nice. And then Punk's promo was the best thing since his promo before MITB. It's things like this that give me hope in WWE. It sounded like Punk was speaking from the heart. Laurinaitis snapping was awesome. He gets a lot of crap, rightfully so, but he was money tonight. The last 25 minutes of Raw did more to get me excited about WWE than anything they have done in the past 6 months."

Yeah, I said it. It felt like it. I think sometimes you guys overhype everything about Attitude Era like everything being put on TV by WWE was gold.
laugh.gif
Bryan's snarky promo, JeriTroll, CM Punk promo, Foley on the mic and return of Mr. Socko, Johnny Ace's Vince Mcmahon-like outburst...all could've been in an episode back then.

4w brought it up...it's Road to Wrestlemania time. This is when WWE usually hits their stride.

...watch them +*** it up next week and have a +%!!%* show.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Completely agree with you DSK, that ending definitely had the feeling of an attitude era Raw.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Yeah, I said it. It felt like it. I think sometimes you guys overhype everything about Attitude Era like everything being put on TV by WWE was gold.
laugh.gif
Bryan's snarky promo, JeriTroll, CM Punk promo, Foley on the mic and return of Mr. Socko, Johnny Ace's Vince Mcmahon-like outburst...all could've been in an episode back then.

4w brought it up...it's Road to Wrestlemania time. This is when WWE usually hits their stride.

...watch them +*** it up next week and have a +%!!%* show.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Agreed.  Going back and listening to podcasts of older shows, there was some REALLY awful stuff.  I just got through Survivor Series 2001 and the Raw the next night (where WWF defeated The Alliance), and it just had some bad, bad stuff.

I agree too DSK..That could have easily been an Attitude Era Raw episode..I think the middle of tonights show was a little thin, but overall it definately could have fit into that era's vibe..

Lobo, as one of your new tasks, u will introduce the NTCore title. How do u see the crowning of the new champ take place? who are the participants?

Originally Posted by im that one

ImThatOne, no i didn't get got, i got just what i wanted. he accepted my challenge from weeks ago

at NTMania II........

GHIMS VS DSK

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If it has nothing to do with me and My title shot in the main event match against 4W.... I don't care.[/color]

so what u are sayin is 4w will beat YardFather at NTRumble

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I've stated this a couple times.[/color]

Now that bkmac has pulled an Undertaker and disappeared after our match it seems like I need someone else in the NTWT to step up and have a match with me..I will take on any challenger without hesitation..I will make any challenger TAP OUT!..So if anybody's got the balls to man up and take on the Human Suplex Machine, I'm right here waiting..Beat Me If You Can, Survive If I Let You..

Originally Posted by bb4 86

anyone have a link i can watch on? i was stuck at work and just got home

just watched on youtube. type wwe raw 1 16 12. scroll down. someone has it up.

Originally Posted by casekicks

Beat Me If You Can, Survive If I Let You...

All BKMac ignoring aside, I don't think you can be using that catch phrase since he did beat you in your debut match.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The ether Punk laid on Laurinaitis will be comparable to the one I lay on anyone who gets in my way at NTRumble.

images

*breaks kayfabe*

Why is Santino of all superstars on the Rumble poster?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

The ether Punk laid on Laurinaitis will be comparable to the one I lay on anyone who gets in my way at NTRumble.

images

*breaks kayfabe*

Why is Santino of all superstars on the Rumble poster?
laugh.gif

hey buddy!!! how you been???.....we haven't seen u post in a while.

Wow, just got an ad at the top of the page for "Choose Your Favorite Wrestler." My choices were, in order: Otunga, Cody, Broadus Clay, Goldust, Ezekiel Jackson, Big Show, Daniel Bryan, and Curt Hawkins. Seriously??

Not sure if I'm the only one, but I'm glad Johnny Ace finally snapped because I was getting REALLY uncomfortable during his confrontations with Punk. That Dynamic Dudes montage from the Slammies made me actually, truly feel bad for the guy. That said, the man just cannot say "WWE Universe." Christ, he even paused to enunciate tonight and STILL only got out "Doublya-Dubb-Universe." Eh well.

Peace,
J

I agree with DSK too. Just not about the peak part. I hope they don't drop the ball next week. Two Raws away from RR and they need get into Mania mode full scale.

Cena rampaging was great. Johnny Ace is growing into to something special.

Brodus Clay is hilarious. Day mass out chea with him.

Jerigold finally explaining everything is much anticipated. Also Vickie was looking real good tonight.

Back
Top Bottom