Wrestling Thread Jan 9-22 | 1/20 Smackdown Roulette from Vega - D Bry vs Mark Henry

This dude is still introducing himself 
eek.gif

roll.gif

This is the most awesome closing segment to Raw since Punk's promo in June.  This is freaking awesome.
The Road to WrestleMania is on 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Punk had a great promo...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I hope 90% of the locker room is taking note with Foley on the Mic. He still brings it.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Johnny needs to take notes on about giving a promo as well, he stumbles ALL over the place.[/color]

The last 20 minutes of this Raw have been very very good..Why can't wwe do this every week and do it for more than just the last segment of the show?

Am i the only one starting to get tired of CM punk? Lol my favorite stable has to be john and otunga right now
laugh.gif

ImThatOne, no i didn't get got, i got just what i wanted. he accepted my challenge from weeks ago

at NTMania II........

GHIMS VS DSK

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

Am i the only one starting to get tired of CM punk? Lol my favorite stable has to be john and otunga right now
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]still is ziggler, swagger, and vicky for me. all three are money.[/color]

laugh.gif

I get where you are coming from with Punk but the WWE has nothing else right now and the only one who really generates ratings sadly is John Cena
they don't have that Rock to Stone Cold or vice versa 

laugh.gif

Punk's character was wearing thin until tonight.  Tonight he brought it back.  Awesome stuff from everyone in the main event.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

ImThatOne, no i didn't get got, i got just what i wanted. he accepted my challenge from weeks ago

at NTMania II........

GHIMS VS DSK

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If it has nothing to do with me and My title shot in the main event match against 4W.... I don't care.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom