Wrestling Thread Jan 9-22 | 1/20 Smackdown Roulette from Vega - D Bry vs Mark Henry

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by casekicks

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Originally Posted by casekicks

What Jericho troll pic?..

somebody trollin'...

there was a huge pic of jericho posted with the crowd and it had a million 'Jeritrolled' or 'trolled' on everyones forehead
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

What are you talking about bro?..There aint no huge pic of jericho..Your the one who needs to quit trollin'..

I actually put up the pic, but deleted it because it had a curse word in it, not sure if that was allowed or not
laugh.gif

GotHolesInMySocks wrote:
- TNA star Kurt Angle says WWE is knocking on his door but he’s sticking with TNA. When a fan asked Angle if he would be showing up at WWE’s Royal Rumble, he replied:

“Nope! I’m Happy Where I Am. No Rumble for Me!!!! My Loyalty Is With Tna. Wwe Is Knocking On My Door, But I Won’t Answer.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i had to rewind that... i was laughing so hard...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]too bad bkmac couldn't be with us to see this. pure gold.[/color]

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

GotHolesInMySocks wrote:
- TNA star Kurt Angle says WWE is knocking on his door but he’s sticking with TNA. When a fan asked Angle if he would be showing up at WWE’s Royal Rumble, he replied:

“Nope! I’m Happy Where I Am. No Rumble for Me!!!! My Loyalty Is With Tna. Wwe Is Knocking On My Door, But I Won’t Answer.

Originally Posted by im that one

i had to rewind that... i was laughing so hard...

too bad bkmac couldn't be with us to see this. pure gold.

He woulda loved this..

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i had to rewind that... i was laughing so hard...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]too bad bkmac couldn't be with us to see this. pure gold.[/color]

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

GotHolesInMySocks wrote:

Damnit, I love Mick but, he just has no business in that ring anymore..Dude had to get to the ropes just to make it up to his feet..Such a shame..They need to have him feud with Laryngitis for control of Raw..

Mr. Moronitis
roll.gif

damn Punk eatin his breakfast, lunch and dinner right now, told dude "you dont have an original thought in your body" 
eek.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom