Wrestling Thread Jan 9-22 | 1/20 Smackdown Roulette from Vega - D Bry vs Mark Henry

Evan Bourne got suspended for 60 days for violating the Wellness Policy for a second time. Hence the tag title loss.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by NobleKane

what was so good about the last 25 minutes of raw? can someone please point it out? am i missing something?
only thing good about it was john going crazy and then decking foley...

D Bry's promo.
Punk and Bryan working the main event.

Jericho getting tagged in and leaving.

Foley coming back.

Punk's promo.

Laurinaitis's promo.
-Maybe I misheard Lawler and Cole all night, but they hyped up the D-Bry promo as an interview, which would have been better.
-Punk and Bryan working together was cool.
-Jeritroll at his finest
laugh.gif
. He has been flawless so far in this return.
-Foley coming back was neat, he definietely looks his age in the ring.
-Punk's ether was kick-%#%.
-Laurinaitis's promo was long overdue.

I'm already banking on Laurinaitis trying to screw Punk at the Rumble, and Foley comes out with a ref shirt on, using Mr. Socko on Laurinaitis, and makes the 3 count for Punk to retain.

Raw was good, Dolph and Foley brought the goods in the first promo. I love Foley but apart form the Rumble he should stay outta the ring, he looked like he could barely walk.

Jericho was outstanding again, I was dissapointed that he was gonna wrestle cause I wanted him to just do the same thing he's been doing for another week. It worked out though 
laugh.gif

Bryan's gonna be a quality heel, as long as he is afforded feuds with guys who can wrestle, that will be the making of him. He can't showcase %!%! against Show and Henry, give him Orton at 'Mania and let a classic series commence...

Originally Posted by JordanF1end

Evan Bourne got suspended for 60 days for violating the Wellness Policy for a second time. Hence the tag title loss.
This dude Bourne must not like being employed.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

He has not been happy with them Toine over the issue of the use of synthetic marijuana and as mentioned by 4w earlier, He really is still around because Steph and the writers like him. If it was just HHH's call, he would be always jobbing or just cut.

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

I see "Matt Sydal" in the Impact zone fairly soon.

Caught the DVR of Raw last night and until the main event the show was meh. Jericho turning off the lights to light up his jacket was pretty funny though.
laugh.gif

The title of the thread was not misleading at all. Loved it!

Tired of Mick Foley though.

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Dude is a complete idiot.  You get busted again immediately upon returning?  I feel bad for Kofi in all of this, because in WWE's twisted way, he'll probably be punished.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

random #*% Grizz sighting
laugh.gif
i figured youd retire by now

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

I've never even cared about Bourne, I hope he goes. Too much smiling...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What ain't no country i ever heard of! They speak English in what?[/color]
Spoiler [+]
NqceS.gif

AEC8z.gif

Lwb2Y.gif

VONG3.gif

9vt2Z.gif

ds8GS.gif

2KJEZ.gif

t0PW5.gif

i1y7b.gif

28s2fjk.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
 man @#$% this dude. Reminding me of wasted potential like Brian Kendrick.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]^ he's not gonna get used properly and job out to everyone anyway. who cares. send him to TNA where he belongs.[/color]

Remember when Evan Bourne tagged with Cena in the main event and pinned Edge?

Of course you don't.

Why wouldn't you just smoke real weed and pay the fine? What an idiot.

Originally Posted by YardFather

Of course you don't.

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] no sh-t that happened? eh... like i said.[/color]

Originally Posted by im that one

Of course you don't.

laugh.gif
..........wait....that happened? 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Bourne is a fool

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Of course you don't.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Bourne is a fool
I remember that Raw.  It was around the summer of 2010.  Looked like Bourne was in line for a big push, but it was basically a 1 night thing that they never followed up on.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Bourne is a fool
I remember that Raw.  It was around the summer of 2010.  Looked like Bourne was in line for a big push, but it was basically a 1 night thing that they never followed up on.

Yep and then he had a short little feud with Jericho but that was about it.

eek.gif
eek.gif
Tenay: What's Matt Sydal doing in the Impact Zone?

Tazz: Looks like he's smokin' synthetic weed, there Don. These kids today...I'm sure Van Dam won't like em' infringin' his gimmick.

396372_307989349243821_100000982753497_899018_560362520_n.jpg

I mean, look at that water pipe back there.
laugh.gif
It's bigger than Bourne!

Truly pathetic actions on his part. I don't see the harm with the occasional smoke; but when you're working corporate, even as an independent contractor, you have to know you can't cross the line. Save those smoke sessions for when you retire off that good WWE money. In this type of business you only get a handful of good years to make great money, and that's if you're lucky. It's a one shot type deal. Now, Bourne is as good as gone. Pissing away his talent ala Kendrick/London. Not only that but selfishly putting Kofi in an awkward situation.

Pretty classless stuff.

Oh well, though. I'm sure Justin Gabriel is out there somewhere smiling. Air Africa?

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

eek.gif
eek.gif
Tenay: What's Matt Sydal doing in the Impact Zone?

Tazz: Looks like he's smokin' synthetic weed, there Don. These kids today...I'm sure Van Dam won't like em' infringin' his gimmick.

396372_307989349243821_100000982753497_899018_560362520_n.jpg

I mean, look at that water pipe back there.
laugh.gif
It's bigger than Bourne!

Truly pathetic actions on his part. I don't see the harm with the occasional smoke; but when you're working corporate, even as an independent contractor, you have to know you can't cross the line. Save those smoke sessions for when you retire off that good WWE money. In this type of business you only get a handful of good years to make great money, and that's if you're lucky. It's a one shot type deal. Now, Bourne is as good as gone. Pissing away his talent ala Kendrick/London. Not only that but selfishly putting Kofi in an awkward situation.

Pretty classless stuff.

Oh well, though. I'm sure Justin Gabriel is out there somewhere smiling. Air Africa?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]could be worse... could be this guy, have No balls and Not be a man.[/color]
wwe_morrison1_576x324.jpg

I'm fairly out of the loop.

What was up with Morrison and the details behind his release?

I know when Melina got future endeavored he shed some e-tears but thats as far as I got.

Back
Top Bottom