Wrestling Thread Jan 6-19 | 1/13 RAW - Bray & Daniel Wyatt v The Usos - MAKE YOUR 2014 PREDICTIONS!

Are you planning to buy the WWE Network? ($59.94 for 6 months)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
^Douchtista back at it already :smokin

Last edited:
I hope they keep Bo's character when he hits the main roster and he has nothing to do with his bros character

I'll give Del Rio credit when it comes to MMA he fought Cro Cop when he was destroying folks in Pride with his head kicks.

Report: Batista Upsets WWE Locker Room Prior To His Return
Posted By: Ben Kerin on Jan 10, 2014
Source: PWInsider.com

Former WWE World champion Batista has reportedly already gained himself heat backstage following comments he made on Twitter toward Alberto Del Rio. The former WWE Superstar who is set to return to the company on January 20th responded to Del Rio's Raw promo with a tweet which read "Who is Alberto Del Rio?"

Del Rio tweeted back to Batista, "I'm the one wining all the major titles while u were getting ur *** kick by your plumber (Vince lucero) See u at the rumble". For those wondering Batista defeated MMA fighter Lucero in October 2012, which was his first and only MMA bout.

Batista not long after followed up, "Seems 2 me that some C level stars in a B level star era have bought into their own hype. Don’t turn a work into a shoot. #realitycheck", the tweet has since been removed from Twitter after it caused some upset backstage with many feeling he buried the entire locker room and since Batista is expected to return at main event level heading into WrestleMania his comments have not helped.

View media item 738493

Classic heel Batista :lol: :pimp: that really did have to actually hurt some guys. C level stars, in a B level era...[tj combo]oooouuuuch oooouuuuuch ouuuuuuch[/tj combo]

Ditto to Bo Dallas' character. He plays it very well and should've been doing that initially, instead of being....whatever he was before.

Speaking of gimmicks...The Roaddog Kofi Kingston and The Badass Dolph Ziggler :pimp: take these guys off tv for 4 months, bring them back in semi-matching unis, WAM, results :pimp:

Been doing some research on the Roku 2 & 3 specifically for the WWE network.

Intrigued I am.

price of em? i dont even know if the tv in my room has a usb for the chromecast :smh:

The Chromecast actually hooks up to an HDMI port not a USB port.

You should be good unless you still have an ol school tube TV

it needs to be powered, it helps to plug into a USB but it comes with power adapter as well but im not sure how long the cord is :smh:

Yall know how much I love when Big E grunts. (Super no Gay Stuff) but this might be the funniest grunt I have ever heard in a match

6:50 mark as he lifts him for the Powerbomb :lol:

Classic heel Batista :lol: :pimp: that really did have to actually hurt some guys. C level stars, in a B level era...[tj combo]oooouuuuch oooouuuuuch ouuuuuuch[/tj combo]

Ditto to Bo Dallas' character. He plays it very well and should've been doing that initially, instead of being....whatever he was before.

Speaking of gimmicks...The Roaddog Kofi Kingston and The Badass Dolph Ziggler :pimp: take these guys off tv for 4 months, bring them back in semi-matching unis, WAM, results :pimp:
Batista was "something" when I was out of the loop. How big was he. I want to think he is like a Melo type dude. On the surface he is a star but forreal, he really isn't. He is tweeting as if he is one of the best ever or something. Who the hell is he?

Batista swears he's the rock or SCSA with the statements when in reality he was always behind to cena and Randall

Pretty good comparison DC (even though I do like Melo). Batista was one of the legit new stars created after the Brand Extension, but if Cena and Orton are considered Rock and Austin, to me, Batista is HHH...great in his own right, just not better than the top guys. He started rising at the perfect time, very good slow build to his turn, and when Smackdown needed a top star, he was that guy for a bit.

Batista was "something" when I was out of the loop. How big was he. I want to think he is like a Melo type dude. On the surface he is a star but forreal, he really isn't. He is tweeting as if he is one of the best ever or something. Who the hell is he?

I tried to familiarize you with his character once but you ignored me.

:frown:

Pretty good comparison DC (even though I do like Melo). Batista was one of the legit new stars created after the Brand Extension, but if Cena and Orton are considered Rock and Austin, to me, Batista is HHH...great in his own right, just not better than the top guys. He started rising at the perfect time, very good slow build to his turn, and when Smackdown needed a top star, he was that guy for a bit.
So if thats how you feel.... what is CM Punk compared to in regards to the late 90s? I want to say Y2J......

Bryan has to be Kurt

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom