Wrestling Thread Jan 6-19 | 1/13 RAW - Bray & Daniel Wyatt v The Usos - MAKE YOUR 2014 PREDICTIONS!

Are you planning to buy the WWE Network? ($59.94 for 6 months)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Although I can watch WWE Network on my laptop and iPad I'm gonna go ahead and get a roku so I can watch WWE Network on there so I can watch on my TV. Wouldn't have to if it didn't come on Xbox One but I don't wanna wait haha

- For what it's worth, it's said that Triple H vs. CM Punk for WrestleMania XXX is a lock. Plans are to do another "Summer of Punk" style program, possibly leading to Punk vs. Batista at SummerSlam.

Anyone think that Punks whining on Twitter is part of the lead in for this "summer of punk" storyline? I doubt it, but it would be a nice little twist.

Maybe I'm just being hopeful cause he's just been pissing me off too much with his *****ing and laziness these past couple of months :lol:

Last edited:
NXT (on the Network) Going Head To Head Against Impact on Feb 27

We are still working on getting full details of the 2/27 NXT special, but it will be airing live in prime time from Full Sail University and is expected to go head-to-head with Impact that night.

The two main events are Bo Dallas va. Adrian Neville for the NXT title in a ladder match, and a two out of three fall match with Sami Zayn vs. Antonio Cesaro.  A prior two of three fall match with the two was probably NXT's best match of 2013.

NXT (on the Network) Going Head To Head Against Impact on Feb 27

We are still working on getting full details of the 2/27 NXT special, but it will be airing live in prime time from Full Sail University and is expected to go head-to-head with Impact that night.

The two main events are Bo Dallas va. Adrian Neville for the NXT title in a ladder match, and a two out of three fall match with Sami Zayn vs. Antonio Cesaro.  A prior two of three fall match with the two was probably NXT's best match of 2013.
Damn that is messed up :smh:

Miami Heat putting their bench players in the game to beat the Wizards

Thats big time right there...especially because it's live. The Hulu NXT shows are cut down, I heard that televised version of the first Zayn/Cesaro match had around 10 minutes cut out of the second fall.

Woooooow, bring out the shovels, the burial of TNA will happen even faster than I thought. Bo Dallas is about to bring in more ratings than AJ Styles ever has.

Ryback recently spoke with The570.com to promote tonight’s WWE live event in Wilkes-Barre, PA. Here are some highlights:

If you could go back and wrestle any wrestling great, who would it be?
That’s a tough one. I grew up watching Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Razor Ramon and The British Bulldog (Davey Boy Smith) — if I could step into the ring with anyone of those four, it would be an absolute honor. They were heroes of mine when I was a kid.

What wrestling great would you like as a tag-team partner?
Another tough one. A guy like Brock Lesnar. I believe we are very similar breeds as far as style and intensity. I think if you tagged us together, that’s an unstoppable force that would never be beaten.

What’s a hobby of yours that might surprise us?
I am a big reader. I’m very big on the Law of Attraction, positivity and books such as The Secret. We have a very busy WWE schedule with a lot of traveling and long drives at night, but I set a goal for myself to read at least 20 books. Considering our schedule, it’s not the easiest thing to do, but I enjoy reading.

Where do you see yourself in five years?
I see myself here in the WWE, hopefully leading the pack of a whole new generation of young, hungry talent traveling around the world entertaining the world like the WWE can. Id like to have some movies under my belt, work with sponsorships, charities and get my name out there. I’m excited for the future. There are big things in store for Ryback in the next five years.

Ryback recently spoke with The570.com to promote tonight’s WWE live event in Wilkes-Barre, PA. Here are some highlights:

Another tough one. A guy like Brock Lesnar. I believe we are very similar breeds as far as style and intensity. I think if you tagged us together, that’s an unstoppable force that would never be beaten.
:lol:

Report: Batista Upsets WWE Locker Room Prior To His Return
Posted By: Ben Kerin on Jan 10, 2014
Source: PWInsider.com

Former WWE World champion Batista has reportedly already gained himself heat backstage following comments he made on Twitter toward Alberto Del Rio. The former WWE Superstar who is set to return to the company on January 20th responded to Del Rio's Raw promo with a tweet which read "Who is Alberto Del Rio?"

Del Rio tweeted back to Batista, "I'm the one wining all the major titles while u were getting ur *** kick by your plumber (Vince lucero) See u at the rumble". For those wondering Batista defeated MMA fighter Lucero in October 2012, which was his first and only MMA bout.

Batista not long after followed up, "Seems 2 me that some C level stars in a B level star era have bought into their own hype. Don’t turn a work into a shoot. #realitycheck", the tweet has since been removed from Twitter after it caused some upset backstage with many feeling he buried the entire locker room and since Batista is expected to return at main event level heading into WrestleMania his comments have not helped.

Back
Top Bottom