Wrestling Thread Jan 6-19 | 1/13 RAW - Bray & Daniel Wyatt v The Usos - MAKE YOUR 2014 PREDICTIONS!

Are you planning to buy the WWE Network? ($59.94 for 6 months)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ObrOQ.gif

This
laugh.gif
Bryan is Christian in only terms of being able work matches with anybody. I always looked at Bryan as a more engaging version of Benoit, and CM Punk as a Jericho who the WWE trusts and respects more.
Hence the Kurt referance. Man Kurt's matches with Rey were so awesome.

I meant it more in terms of the way Vince treats them. Soon enough Bryan will be on the WWE Network with a blue dot over his face.

Big Show vs Brock at Royal Rumble. Yawn. Has anyone been entertained by a big show match in the past couple years?

Before Brock popped in the gif, I thought that was gonna be Orton RKOing HBK, or Chris Masters snatching him out the car with a Masterlock :lol:

And yes, Usos theme is :pimp: sounds like Jim Johnston went in the vault for that one

celticspride34 celticspride34 I can't tell you how much I appreciate the shirt man. You didn't have to do that.

I just got home from an 18 hour work day so I'm kind of out of it right now and saw I had a package from Kevin Steen. I didn't know what to think man. :lol:

Last edited:
celticspride34 celticspride34 I can't tell you how much I appreciate the shirt man. You didn't have to do that.

I just got home from an 18 hour work day so I'm kind of out of it right now and saw I had a package from Kevin Steen. I didn't know what to think man. :lol:

:rofl:

No problem man.. You def deserved something from Peep Casekicks and I for putting it together and not even having an elf... Whether you thought so or not :D... Also, I wanted to support the indy's a little... Lobo got Sting stuff, and I enjoy Steen's work a lot too... Happy to put a couple bucks in his pocket while you get something...

I would appreciate if you could tell me how it fits though... I wanna get one myself lol...

Last edited:
This Daniel Bryan/Wyatt gimmick is getting old now
mean.gif

Also, Reigns needs to be limited on the mic, it takes away from his character.

Back
Top Bottom