Wrestling Thread Jan 6-19 | 1/13 RAW - Bray & Daniel Wyatt v The Usos - MAKE YOUR 2014 PREDICTIONS!

Are you planning to buy the WWE Network? ($59.94 for 6 months)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
No "monster" should ever speak. 

Taker did it flawlessly with Paul Bearer early on in his career

:rofl:

No problem man.. You def deserved something from Peep and I for putting it together and not even having an elf... Whether you thought so or not :D... Also, I wanted to support the indy's a little... Lobo got Sting stuff, and I enjoy Steen's work a lot too... Happy to put a couple bucks in his pocket while you get something...

I would appreciate if you could tell me how it fits though... I wanna get one myself lol...

Peep was in on it too? Thanks man.

Shirt fits a little big right now but will be perfect when I wash it. I'll definitely be wearing it to Ring of Honor in March.

:rofl:

No problem man.. You def deserved something from Peep and I for putting it together and not even having an elf... Whether you thought so or not :D... Also, I wanted to support the indy's a little... Lobo got Sting stuff, and I enjoy Steen's work a lot too... Happy to put a couple bucks in his pocket while you get something...

I would appreciate if you could tell me how it fits though... I wanna get one myself lol...

Shirt fits a little big right now but will be perfect when I wash it. I'll definitely be wearing it to Ring of Honor in March.

No, not Peep, my bad :smh:.. Casekicks... We decided you deserved something the time and effort... Damn wax and Grenco Science...

Glad you got hooked up from a couple of us guys..We really appreciate what you did for the NTWTSS..Hope you'll do it again next year..

BTW, my shirt fits great and I'm going to wearing it, along with my ECW 3D WHC belt, to Raw on the 20th..

Glad you got hooked up from a couple of us guys..We really appreciate what you did for the NTWTSS..Hope you'll do it again next year..

BTW, my shirt fits great and I'm going to wearing it, along with my ECW 3D WHC belt, to Raw on the 20th..

My bad for messing you and Peep up.. Long *** work... G pen... Brain not on 100...

yeah, i'm out of the loop.. i haven't watched wrestling in years, but i'm still a fan 

Last edited:
Rowdy Roddy Piper
‏@R_Roddy_Piper
I know something you don't know!! It happens Monday!! YOU WILL LOVE IT!! Hot Rod won't!! #HINT

yuc1DRI.gif

v7Ixf5b.gif

Last edited:
I thought Celtics Pride was pulling a GHIMS and doing some running joke when he kept mentioning me. Had me confused as hell since I did some of the Sting stuff for Case :lol:

This Daniel Bryan/Wyatt gimmick is getting old now :smh: .

Also, Reigns needs to be limited on the mic, it takes away from his character.

He sound like a kid doing a promo with his friends. That might have been one of the worst promos I have heard .

I didnt see a whole lot of Smackdown, but were the Yes chants edited out, or did HHH/Vince accomplish their goal of ridding the WWE of them? Didn't really notice them unless I just missed it.

The sound was horrible during the show. I think they edited yes chants because you could see the hand gestures.

Pretty much the same here. Plus, women don't have a long shelf life as wrestlers. Total Divas has sort of put more focus on multiple Divas than just the champion and whoever this week's challenger is. I'm sure they would've gotten around to giving her another push, but that could've been 4 years from now. Just think about the people who've been in the company a long time just wasting away (Mostly JTG, Curt Hawkins and Yoshi Tatsu).

Was already prepared for 4w's input :lol:

Absolutely. They aren't exactly good at multitasking when it comes to anything below upper mid card.

JTG is just stacking checks at this point :lol:.

There hasn't been any talk yet here of what this does to the indies. The EVOLVE iPPV that I watched last night cost $15, which is a perfectly reasonable price, and I personally would pay it again in the future, but it starts to seem like a lot less of a bargain now. And maybe it's not even a matter of value for money. Maybe some people will be much less interested in seeing what's out there on the indies when they're already full up on wrestling from the all-you-can-eat buffet that the network is gonna be.

Whoever writes EVOLVE's e-mail updates (Gabe? I dunno) had a few paragraphs on this the other day, comparing WWE to Wal-Mart. And that's not to demonize them, but they're a huge company who has decided to throw their weight around and change the price points on things in a significant way. It's a very apt comparison. They recognize that the reason WWE is doing this is to make themselves money on the TV rights, not to put the indies out of business, but it's still going to have a big effect.

In the end, they said "We've just got to be that much better now." Hopefully, competition will be a positive thing for as many people as possible. It did make me feel like I have more of a responsibility to keep supporting their product (and if I got worked, so be it).

Posted below are the events that returning WWE Superstar Batista is scheduled for, up through the RAW on the night after WrestleMania:

January 20: WWE RAW at Nutter Center in Dayton, Ohio

January 26: Royal Rumble at CONSOL Energy Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

January 27: WWE RAW at Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio

February 3: WWE RAW at Century Link Center in Omaha, Nebraska

February 10: WWE RAW at Staples Center in Los Angeles, California

February 15: WWE LIVE Event at US Airways Center in Phoenix, Arizona

February 16: WWE LIVE Event at Thomas Mack Center in Las Vegas, Nevada

February 17: WWE RAW at Wrestling Inc. Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado

February 24: WWE RAW at Resch Center in Green Bay, Wisconsin

March 3: WWE RAW at Allstate Arena in Rosemont, Illinois

March 8: WWE LIVE Event at Madison Visit Wrestling Inc. Square Garden in New York, NY

March 10: WWE RAW at FedEx Forum in Memphis, Tennessee

March 17: WWE RAW at AT&T Center in San Antonio, Texas

March 31: WWE RAW at Verizon Center in Washington, D.C.

April 6: WrestleMania XXX at Mercedes Benz Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana

April 7: WWE RAW at New Orleans Arena in New Orleans, Louisiana

Back
Top Bottom