Wrestling Thread Jan 6-19 | 1/13 RAW - Bray & Daniel Wyatt v The Usos - MAKE YOUR 2014 PREDICTIONS!

Are you planning to buy the WWE Network? ($59.94 for 6 months)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
include raw and others?

regardless, hearing that. COPPED!
Yup. All PPV. All TV shows. All docs I'm assuming.

now i just need to get a xbox one or PS4 by then :lol:

ive got 360 but screw that thing

Roku or Chromecast homie...

i read and it didnt say if it would work with chromecast

i was actually gonna buy one on black friday but i dont know if it would be anything good even though its chump change :lol:

WWE handed out WWE branded Chromecasts last night... conclusions are drawn... I been wanting to get one for music anyways...

How old are you?...:lol:

Almost 36..Used to visit my great granpa in Lafollette Tennessee when I was 4-7 yrs old and he turned me on to wrestling..Brisco, Race, Funk, Orton Jr., Malenko were some of his favorites so of course I liked them too..Been into this wrestling thing for a long long time..

I remember watching Heat back in the day right before there was a PPV. Had me so heated watching those episodes since all they would discuss was the PPV and my parents would never order it.

Thats before we even had internet in our house and you had to find out the results right during the little video segment before Raw the next night

Heat was the best pregame in the history of pregames. Thank God I had the Cablevision 'hot box' they called it, free PPV :pimp: .

I've had the black box taken away for watching the Spice channel too many times as a kid. :lol:

Black Box in the 90's....shoutout to channel 68 at 5PM PST 
pimp.gif
 and the direct to video movies on channel 69. 

Man...I'm watching this TNA 50 greatest moments and they really did some incredible stuff.

:smh:

Man...I'm watching this TNA 50 greatest moments and they really did some incredible stuff.

:smh:

If they would have never got into bed with Hogan and Bischoff they would have been fine..Doing exciting things, fresh ideas, and great wrestling was their thing and HH/EB ruined it..Now Dixie is getting bad advice about how to run the company and they're rehashing old WCW ideas that sucked and new WWE ideas that suck..They won't make it to Jan 1 2015 under the current ownership..

TNA was kinda fun to watch during the weekly PPV era.

There's a Youtube channel that has pretty much all the old weekly shows on it.

TNA was infinitely better in 05-07 with the six sided ring . . . Hogan and Bischoff killed the company by trying to compete with WWE without nearly the same star power and budget . . . Shoulda stayed in their niche​

TNA was on the downfall long before hogan and Bischoff came to the company. They just speeded things up.

I don't think you all understand how revolutionary the WWE Network will be. Seriously, think about ESPN doing something like this. Or the NBA.

Imagine having a video vault of every game played or every ESPN documentary/show/game. Being able to turn your XBOX on and look at the 1996 Magic Johnson Roundball Classic or the 2003 ESPN Telecast of Darius Washington (Edgewater) vs Sebastian Telfair (Lincoln) while they were still in HS. This is big business man and it might change the way companies handle their video libraries once they see this succeed.

Cable companies are only alive because of live sporting events for me.

Been doing some research on the Roku 2 & 3 specifically for the WWE network.

Intrigued I am.

Have they updated the interface on rokus? I bought one for my sister last year and the menus looked so basic. I preferred watching netflix on my ps3 and chromecast.

Back
Top Bottom