Wrestling Thread Jan 6-19 | 1/13 RAW - Bray & Daniel Wyatt v The Usos - MAKE YOUR 2014 PREDICTIONS!

Are you planning to buy the WWE Network? ($59.94 for 6 months)

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
That NXT title is one of the ugliest belts I've seen in my 30+ years of watching pro wrestling..

Can't wait to re-watch 1999-2000 WCW. I've always wanted to see how bad it was. By that time I was ride or die with WWF.

I wonder if they'll have shows like LiveWire and Shotgun

Just watched the seth Rollins and john cena match. It was :pimp:

I think it was better than sandow vs cena

Hoping rolllins gets some shine when they split

WCW Thunder 
smokin.gif

WWF Sunday Night Heat 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I remember watching Heat back in the day right before there was a PPV. Had me so heated watching those episodes since all they would discuss was the PPV and my parents would never order it.

Thats before we even had internet in our house and you had to find out the results right during the little video segment before Raw the next night

more info on WWE network?

screw wrestling now but if it includes high quality of the 2000 and before WWF and WCW i will COP in a heartbeat

more info on WWE network?

screw wrestling now but if it includes high quality of the 2000 and before WWF and WCW i will COP in a heartbeat
$9.99 a month for every single PPV in the history of the three companies. In HD. Enjoy my friend.

I remember watching Heat back in the day right before there was a PPV. Had me so heated watching those episodes since all they would discuss was the PPV and my parents would never order it.

Thats before we even had internet in our house and you had to find out the results right during the little video segment before Raw the next night
Nahh b. I would sit in front of the tv listening to the PPV. Static and all that. Squinting to trying to see what was going on.

Guess that was what it was like back in the day when radios were the primary source of entertainment 

Nahh b. I would sit in front of the tv listening to the PPV. Static and all that. Squinting to trying to see what was going on.

Guess that was what it was like back in the day when radios were the primary source of entertainment 
Bruh, Im not gonna lie because I did this too. And sometimes you would get 3-4 seconds of pure clarity 
laugh.gif

Watching the Taker vs Mankind HIAC that way 
eek.gif
 Same with the Kane debut

I tuned out around the Invasion, is that stuff worth watching?

People always criticize the Invasion because it was all WWF guys. But I remember the matches being pretty good. Storylines and belts were dumb, but the matches were cool.

Pretty much this. Short term and long term booking were terrible, but there was a very good number of quality matches around that time. It's just that the results were either obvious, or nonsensical

man so much wrestling back in the day. RAW monday, TNA friday, smackdown friday, velocity saturday, heat on sunday.

Bruh, Im not gonna lie because I did this too. And sometimes you would get 3-4 seconds of pure clarity 
laugh.gif

Watching the Taker vs Mankind HIAC that way 
eek.gif
 Same with the Kane debut
laugh.gif
 Those 3-4 secs tho 
nthat.gif
​ 
nthat.gif
​ 
nthat.gif
​ 
nthat.gif
​ 

It was like being able to see for the first time after being blind your whole life

Back
Top Bottom